Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
i think it looks ugly seeing fur wrapped round someones neck keep it on the animal it came into the world wearing it let it go out of the world still wearing it

I agree BML, it dosnt make anyone look beautiful - except for the poor creature whose fur it is

I bet you wanted to knock his head off wuffle.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 03:52 PM
I hate Fur would never wear it.

I have no problem really with Animals being killed for meat etc.

But I do have a problem with the way its done.

They reckon the skin/fur is better if the poor thing is still alive when skinned,Horrible ******.

I wont be watching ,dont need to ,but I think if we all done some thing to stop it that would be more help to the Animals.

Trouble is not sure what can be done. I would watch, if they didnt show any Animals, would upset me to much and make me feel useless.

There is so much Horror in this world against People/Animals it scares me to think what this world is going to be like in 10/20 years from now
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't think I should watch it. I have a really low threshold for getting VERY upset whenever I see/hear of any cruelty to animals (the RSPCA adverts make me cry every time ), and I don't see the point in ruining my whole evening out of curiosity.

Just reading your above description of the footage is getting me upset!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 05:34 PM
hi

i will not be watching it either - as have seen a similar program before and cried all the way through it - was abosultely disgusting the way they treat these dogs

however their is something you can do if you do not want to watch - sign the petition

http://www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php

please be aware that there are some distressing pictures on the above site but please do not let that stop you from signing
dani
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 05:36 PM
aww dani ive signed the petition thanks for putting the link up
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2006, 05:46 PM
I agree with the aim of the campaign but it really smacks to me of self publicity by Heather-Mills-McCartney.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Despite me being a carnivore and also a shooter-the videos i have seen of cats/dogs being skinned alive in China sickens me.

I know what goes on there is terrible,but this is a country which still dont have many human rights so animals are going to be further down the line for the forceable future.I added my name a while back to a petition against the Chinese fur trade and also emailed the press secretary at their embassy.Hopefully in time-something maybe done.
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-04-2006, 08:35 PM
I just saw the first 5 mins and that was enough, it is sick, i hope the people that do these things to these poor animals never have another days luck in their lives
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Hopefully they will burn in hell
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by colliecrazy1
Sorry....I saw enough in Chinna 10yrs ago....never again
Yeh me too - can't bear to watch I still have nightmares from watching another program where they skinned a cat alive
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »