Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
For the past year I have been complaining about their lack of choice in our Store - travel to Canterbury Store which is a good hour on the bus and you get awonderful choice of goods(bigger store though) but in our backwater of a Town the stores choice is bad.
You should try our backwater We do actually have a Food Hall at the store in question - but it lacks size and choice. Travelling to our next nearest store is not really an option given that we have to cross water to get there
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Thought our Ghost Town was bad enough...........so would that be crossing the water from IoW?
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Thought our Ghost Town was bad enough...........so would that be crossing the water from IoW?
Yup!

It is getting better here - but there are still some significant names missing in our high streets - thank goodness for internet shopping!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Our Town has got worse in the past few years, we have been promised a Shopping Centre for the past 7years and still in hasn't happened, at least I can go to another Town without crossing the water.....mind you that said France is only 21 miles away from me so that's closer!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I have found the same thing happening with our local Tesco Its only a smallish Tesco compared to the large 24 hrs ones but it always stocked what we wanted But lately they seem to be stocking less and less proper brands and have put their own tesco make in the place of them. I have now started shopping at Asda because they have such a brilliant choice of food and seems to be cheaper than Tesco too although it is about 2 miles further away.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2