View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 04:48 PM
My brother goes back on wed, his last year in high school!
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-09-2005, 05:05 PM
I willl be in my second year at high school i am going back on Tues
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
my little ens go back tuesday YYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2005, 05:29 PM
My daughter goes back tuesday and my son goes back to secondary school tuesday can't wait to get back to a routine have to agree with shopping without all the screaming kids i was in asda last week and all the women on checkout were saying they couldnt wait as the kids were driving em mad screaming at the tills lol
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Mine go back on Tuesday Daniel will be in Year 10 and Laura in year 9 and Rhianna starts school for the 1st time Although Laura will miss the first couple of days because she will still be in Florida and won't be home until Wednesday
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi all, Im In my FINAL YEAR (11) at secondaryschool. I did a half day on friday and will be starting at 10:40 tomorrow and back full time on tuesday!!! my little brother whose in year 2 (primary) is back at school tomorrow.

Good Luck to anyone starting a new school, college, moving into upper school (yrs 10,11) etc Be confident and im sure you will do perfectly!!!
(you will be happy in the knowledge that your parents will be partying on your first day back.Im not saying they didnt enjoy having you at home (honest!!!))
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2