Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Favourite Star Trek In order
Star Trek (orginal series) 13 61.90%
The Next Generation 4 19.05%
Voyager 5 23.81%
DS9 3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:52 PM
No real idea Em although imagine it was and I stand to be corrected because
after Gene Rodenberry diedthere was no one to come up with the idea's he had Voyager and DS9 already off the drawing board when he died and had Enterprise in draft form I believe.

Now thats a Trekkie talking.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:56 PM
i also liked Enterprise pitty there was now big show figgers for it in the USA
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

14-09-2005, 09:58 PM
I was just starting to get into Enterprise then it goes and finishes
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Despite being internationally known as the worst incarnation of Trek-i voted for Voyager.This was totally different from other Trek series because they did not have the back up of Starfleet-so had to do everything for themselves.

It also brought The Borg into the fold more (other than a few eps in TNG) and they were a good nemmesis-almost as good as species 8472.

Oh,and it had the wonderful Seven of Nine in a skin tight outfit...
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Emm
I was just starting to get into Enterprise then it goes and finishes
Enterprise started off with good viewing figures,but sadly the producers didnt give Manny Cotto enough time at the helm to write scripts.By the time season 3 ended-viewing figures in the US were down to something like 3 million (which is enough to get a season canned).

The last half dozen episodes were dismall in my opinion and really think Trek needs a rest now for atleast 10 years.After this,perhaps the hunger for Trek will encourage old and new viewers to watch it again,but in greater numbers.
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

14-09-2005, 10:26 PM
wow I'm really surprised by that -I always thought that there were loads of trekky fans out there

I love the programmes and watch all the re-runs on Sky - I would love to write the scripts for some of them - that would be a great job
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:27 PM
im the total absence od any decent star trek .. i think they should make a seiers of galaxy quest .. now that was a great movie ...def need a sequel to that me thinks
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Voted for STTNG, used to love this as a teenager! And loved all the ones following it, apart form DS9! Couldn't stand that one.

Deefin you do get used to the Voyagers Captains voice! Her voice used to really get on my t*its too but I was determined!

Just watched Star Trek: Nemesis last night for the second time (but didn't realise it! ) and absolutely loved it. A bit gutted that the latest one has been cancelled though, really started to get into that one. It became a major part of my Sunday slob!

So I guess now I'm outed as a total Trekkie! Oh well, just don't tell anyone!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:31 PM
"We have engaged...the Borg" -- Picard Best Of Both Worlds - still one of the best enemies on screen.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:36 PM
"Just before they went into warp, I beamed the whole kit and kaboodle into their engine room, where they'll be no tribble at all." -- Scotty, explaining how he got rid of the tribbles (The Trouble With Tribbles)
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >