Female 

03-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Looking good Pereg.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Wow she looks fantastic I don't think I've seen a photo that shows her waistline before, but she looks very trim That second photo of her inside looking out is GORGEOUS she looks such a gentle soul
Thank you!

That photo was taken with me flat on my tummy on the floor, just a few centimetres away from her!

Here is another one - I took so many but either she would not keep still or she had her eyes closed! She is lovely and slim now but has such a thick scruff that she looks like she has a massive double chin!

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Beautiful!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Looking good Pereg.
Thank you!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Ive just realised why i like Pereg so much and have ni idea why i didnt realize sooner! She looks just like my old rescue fox hound cross, Lenny, that i used to have. Same colourings, in the exact same pattern, including the little black spots on her cheek bones....does she have a little white flash on her chest? Same shaped ears, same tail...only difference is that Lenny had a slightlh rougher coat and had little wirey guard hairs that stuck out tutu style round his shoulders and chest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Pereg is looking lovely Malka very slim and very beautiful.
Meg
Supervisor

03-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Pereg is looking very well Malka she is testament to your good care....
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Ive just realised why i like Pereg so much and have ni idea why i didnt realize sooner! She looks just like my old rescue fox hound cross, Lenny, that i used to have. Same colourings, in the exact same pattern, including the little black spots on her cheek bones....does she have a little white flash on her chest? Same shaped ears, same tail...only difference is that Lenny had a slightlh rougher coat and had little wirey guard hairs that stuck out tutu style round his shoulders and chest.
Yes, she does have a white flash on her chest, as well as four or five tiny white hairs on the tip of her tail! No tutu style shoulder and chest hair though but her thick scruff/ruff has slightly longer and a wee bit coarser hair than the rest of her coat, which is so silky and shiny.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Pereg is looking lovely Malka very slim and very beautiful.
Thank you! I wish I could lose weight like she has!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Pereg is looking very well Malka she is testament to your good care....
Thank you Mini - although I must admit that having to plan her meals a week or two in advance to make sure she has a balanced diet, plus remembering all the various pills and supplements and the never ending fear that the Monster will appear out of nowhere, does get me down at times.

But then I just have to look at that face and the delight on it every morning when she sees that I am awake, and realise that it is all worthwhile.

Because I love her.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 08:16 PM
The muppets think Pereg is just WUFF WUFF WUFFLY
One georgous girlie
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Yes, she does have a white flash on her chest, as well as four or five tiny white hairs on the tip of her tail! No tutu style shoulder and chest hair though but her thick scruff/ruff has slightly longer and a wee bit coarser hair than the rest of her coat.
Yes he had the courser slightly longer ruff too! He also had huge feet...and barked like a seal! He was a real character. I adopted him when he was tenish and had hi for another ten years! He developed seizures in the last three years of his life.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

03-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Aw she is lovely and looks so good!

Great photos

Thanks for sharing
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2