View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Hope your results come back good, i had that colopscomy thing done in 2001 and have had to have a annual test each year last one was 2 weeks ago and came back clear, i think i have one more next year then if that clear no more for 5 years. Fingers crossed but the advice about vallium is good to know because i get really tense and its awkward for me too so if i ever have to go again i will no what to have.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Hope your results come back good, i had that colopscomy thing done in 2001 and have had to have a annual test each year last one was 2 weeks ago and came back clear, i think i have one more next year then if that clear no more for 5 years. Fingers crossed but the advice about vallium is good to know because i get really tense and its awkward for me too so if i ever have to go again i will no what to have.
Oh its good that they came back clear. It takes up to 6 weeks for our results here. But the vallium is seriously good, id advise you to ask your doc about it next time you see them.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I had one of those Col things a few years back too (to add insult to injury gynae was a hottie!) came back clear but have been for a smear every year since and to be fair im happy to go every year! Clear as a bell

Friend has valium for flying and she said it works a treat!

glad you found a solution to your nerves x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Valium is awesome for calming nerves, hope your results come back normal. Don't get addicted to the Valium .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2