View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi ya LG....oooo dear Norty Tess...easily fixed though, well done the Mem for spotting it
I do hope you have some decent gossip for us later
Managed to get to the Drs, was halfway up the path to their door and the pain begun again, came back and have been on the paracetomal codeine and diazepam....no relief yet but i am getting my tens machine on and not budging...i think i am going to need to hire a dog walker
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Oh Griff that sounds really bad, can you make an appt for the doctor again, I think you need a scan or x ray or something
LG order yourself a spare charger lead now, otherwise she may finish the job next time, be thankful you haven't got Zen
Did a post at lunchtime and it vanished, that makes me Very Angry.
After taking the girls out I did a tip trip, had a butty, started watching doctors, and its all peculiar this week and annoying, switched to Judge Render for a while, then back to The Code as I like that. Then outside to make a start on the fence. Am done for the afternoon and taken painkillers and had a cup of tea after a lovely cool shower, will probably have a mini siesta till girls tea time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
I have an appt for Tuesday TW, I don't have to go anywhere until Monday evening, dogs will have to make do with rthe garden or I will see if dad would take them...but they are dead north for him
A sleep sounds a good idea TW.....you have earnt it. I have tried to sit in the egg chair but it was a bit too sore
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Friends, can you believe that Steve is all over me at the moment! Gave me a big hug and says he is so worried. He is insisting on taking me to the hospital tomorrow an then waiting for me to come out and driving me home!!! Well what a change around! I said I was so concerned for Amber not getting her walks and he said he will take care of her. Has he had a vision? Seriously, I think he realizes I am not my mother and although she lived to 93, his dad died the same age as I am now and maybe he realizes we are all different. He is geeing me up to contact the council about living conditions again so I am now hopeful with his support we may get somewhere. He wants to be my carer! Yet will not give up work to do it.
Will just have to see how we go but he can come to the council with me next week if I am up to it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Trouble is Barry, they have to find the bu**ers first! We need more raids on ethnic cafes and restuarants that encourage the use of these peeps without paying them a decent wage and just giving them menial accommodation! I know they do raid them but the staff to retain them and the need to export asap after is where it all falls down.
You're right there Moyra, the agencies are just nibling at the problem, they don't have anywhere near enough people to do a proper job plus the judges and legal people are all earning a fortune fighting extradition, this situation is so bad that it will take decades to get under control and that will only happen if huge resources are allocated which no one has the guts to approve.

Oh well, as you said above, you and I are in that group who don't have to worry too much about what will happen long into the future, makes life somewhat nicer.

Hope all goes well with your hospital appointment tomorrow and you get some nice nurses and doctors to explain everything although as you know I'm one of those who doesn't want to know
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Friends, can you believe that Steve is all over me at the moment! Gave me a big hug and says he is so worried. He is insisting on taking me to the hospital tomorrow an then waiting for me to come out and driving me home!!! Well what a change around! I said I was so concerned for Amber not getting her walks and he said he will take care of her. Has he had a vision? Seriously, I think he realizes I am not my mother and although she lived to 93, his dad died the same age as I am now and maybe he realizes we are all different. He is geeing me up to contact the council about living conditions again so I am now hopeful with his support we may get somewhere. He wants to be my carer! Yet will not give up work to do it.
Will just have to see how we go but he can come to the council with me next week if I am up to it.
Well thank heavens for that, about time and it's especially nice you won't have to worry about Amber.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Evening everyone.
Sorry the back is still bad griff.
glad the pc problem is fixed LG. Well done to the mem.
Hope the trip to the feed store was worth it with regards juicy gossip.
Hope your not to achey June after your busy day.
Moyra hoping everything goes well tomorrow and that Steve keeps up his new personality.

Been a nice sunny day here.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
had a coffee in a local garden centre. Won't go there again for a drink it was not exactly cold but not hot as I would have expected and no sausauge rolls either
Have you noticed how everyone is getting in on the food service line. Around here we have garden centres, libraries, supermarkets, bookshops, and all sorts of other retail places. But the quality varies (As you've discovered)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2016, 05:50 PM
I think the lukewarm food thing is getting everywhere.Probably crateheads complaining their coffee/burger is too hot and going for compensation or something equally daft. I hate anything that isn't hot, sometimes even if you send it back it comes back to you lukewarm
I'm really cheesed off tonight, just found out one of Zen's sisters has been to be spayed today, 11 months old thats all, I went through it all with all my owners, and with this particular owner only a few months ago about the long term damage early spaying and neutering can do, now I find from a third party they have totally disregarded my wishes on this matter. No problem with them neutering or spaying, but please let them reach maturity first.I could weep
Saw Nigel today and he called me over to make sure I knew to water the new turf, was having a chat the way you do,then all of a sudden he said he had to go, someone had given him a chicken (live) and it was in the cab of his truck, no idea what it was doing but he ran over there like he was on fire!!! Whilst I was talking to him, I didn't realise that Zen was chewing through her Gentle Leader, bit further down the road, Zen walked past me no lead on couldn't work it out, till I looked at her lead that was still in my hand, she'd eaten her way out of it, luckily she came straight to me and I clipped it to her collar, but I hadn't a clue she was loose
I thought I had a new one in a box, but can't find it, so I suspect we've been here already (well I know we have) and I used it. Will have to send off for a couple more, they are my safety net when I'm out with more than one, you never know whats going to happen and if I have them on I can control 3 if needs be and there is an emergency.
Moyra, I am thinking of you for tomorrow, I find it hard to believe that Steve has had some sort of epiphany, and don't believe it for one minute.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Afternoon
Been to the hairdressers this morning and then had dinner with Lauryn. Played with Rosie in the garden early this morning as it was really warm today so will take her for a wander on the field shortly now it's cooled down.
I'm really sorry TW, but I could help but smile at Zen's antics I'm glad she didn't run off though.
I am so sorry though that your wishes weren't listened to regarding the neutering though.
I'm watching Eastenders at the mo, ialways loved that show.
Glad Steve is going to take you tomorrow, bout time he stepped
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >