View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Archie had this all the time, he was the most handsome dog in the universe though. But he was done anyway lol...!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Perhaps he took a shine to you?

HAHA I very much doubt it! He definately only had eyes for the dog! Infact it was a little creepy.

That said, He asked when we walked to meet up again...and as I pointed out his bitch obviously smelt very interesting (all my boys were very interested) I think I wil be avoiding that time and place!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
HAHA I very much doubt it! He definately only had eyes for the dog! Infact it was a little creepy.

That said, He asked when we walked to meet up again...and as I pointed out his bitch obviously smelt very interesting (all my boys were very interested) I think I wil be avoiding that time and place!
Haha!! You and/or your dog have pulled. 
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
I remember not long after getting K, someone suggesting that they use their (badly bred) GSD on her. Hmmm, breeding a DA, unknown dog with another....great idea moron.

fact she is spayed, meant I am selfish apparently!
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I would yes. "Yes. We charge £500 per mating" Usually gets rid of them.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 12:55 PM
My ex's friend wanted to put Flynn with his greyhound bitch because apparently pointer type lurchers are very good working dogs. Flynn had already been neutered but every time I saw him he'd say what a shame it was.
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
I've been asked to use Teg a couple of times, I don't see why someone would want to use a semi reactive, non pedigree, bred for profit with potentially bad leg/hips collie
Yes he is gorgeous and loves people but nowhere near enough of a good reason to breed from him. I have now had him done so I was told what a shame I didn't let him sire one litter first
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2