Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Morning Lynn and all,
Off to the vets in a monment with Kyiro for another bandage change and checkup. He does seem to be weight bearing on the foot now so i am hoping that good news, that its finally healing. Those stitches must have been in there a good 3 weeks now.
Lots of washing for me to do today and a trip to Tesco otherwise I am going to curl up and die quietly . This cough and tight chest is making it painful to breathe and making me feel rough.
Have a lovely day with your grandchildren today Lynn.
(((hugs))) to anyone feeling poorly or who has poorly dogs.
Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Good morning everyone, sounds like you are all going to be busy.

My eldest Grand-daughter is coming home from Uni today. We are going to meet her from the station.
It's her birthday tomorrow so I also have to make a birthday cake and get all the veg etc ready for a big lunch tomorrow.

Hope you are all well, I will drop in and out, keeping an eye on you all during the day!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all

A lovely morning here,but cold,we didn't have a frost overnight but it froze as it got light,went out to my car and the windscreen was thick ice

Already been to Tesco's to get the bits & bobs for lunch tomorrow and 2nd load of washing in the machine

Didn't hear from school yesterday,so just going to forget about it now,they have had 4 days to ring me,Lynn,Tom had an accident,everything he does wrong is a flaming accident,he apparently kicked a brick at lunchtime on Tuesday and it hit the science blocks window and completely shattered it But at least he was honest and owned up,he and his friends had to give a written statement to his head of year,so not sure if they are going to pursue it or not,I have his review on Monday,so I guess I will find out then.

Lizzie off over her b/f's later and sleeping over,they are all off to the clothes show tomorrow

Nothing planned for today but no doubt O/H and the boys will keep me busy as usual

Looking forward to watching the footie later,local derby Wolves vs Brum

Thinking of Kazz & Sal,

Hope those of you that are feeling under the weather are feeling better soon and those with poorly dogs x

Have a good day all
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

Did you get the first container load of snow yet I had a message that the driver translated the town as Rgbiov, put that in his sat nav, and it ended up in Russia, I am investigating
Not yet Harvey I am keeping an eye out for it though
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Morning all,

Thanks for the birthday wishes Lynn Brian woke me up with a Genesis T-shirt I've been after for ages. Davie got me the Harry Potter movie collection on blue ray. So delighted.

This afternoon I'm off to invergordon to take Davie to see Santa. Then not sure, dig out the Xmas decorations and sort everything out.

Hope everyone has a great day xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Afternoon Lynn, afternoon all - I will catch up with everyone/everything shortly, but in the meantime...

♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday to you, ♫ ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ ♫ Happy birthday to you, ♪ ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday dear Lo'ore ♫ ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ ♫ Happy birthday to you! ♪ ♫ ♪
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Afternoon Lynn, afternoon all - I will catch up with everyone/everything shortly, but in the meantime...

♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday to you, ♫ ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ ♫ Happy birthday to you, ♪ ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ♪ Happy birthday dear Lo'ore ♫ ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ ♫ Happy birthday to you! ♪ ♫ ♪
Mwah Malka. Thank you
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Morning all,

Hope you've all had a good week and have an enjoyable weekend to look forward to.

I've not been around much this week because my mum came up from cornwall to stay. I just dropped her off with my grandparents to travel back down so I'm back to being on my own. Ah, the peace and quiet.

It's been quite a week so I'm planning a nice quiet weekend. I had to have my hamster put to sleep monday and due to the weather couldn't bury him until wednesday as the ground was too hard. Then my chickens suddenly decided to start laying and my mum and I put up the christmas tree (newly purchased). Mum then proceeded to blow not 1 but three bulbs in the house!!

Anyway I gained a new hamster last night from a friends room mate who bought him and then hasn't bothered to interact with him since. He's a chinese dwarf hamster which I've never owned before but so far he's been pretty good. I got him out for the first time this morning and he curled up in my lap and went to sleep, quite a shock considering his lack of handling. He was called Ringo but I've changed his name to Chumley so I can start teaching him to come when called.

I'm off to my Dad's tonight to have dinner and I've got he chickens to clean out. So busy all round really.

ETA - Happy Birthday Lore!!
JMC
New Member!
Female 

08-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Good morning all
It started off with beautiful sunshine here in Norfolk, but is swiftly going downhill! Thank goodness we got three of our girls out for a good walk nice and early. Number 4 doesn't go out much these days, - she's a 15 year old Westie, now blind and not quite sure where she is any more! Still seems happy in her own little world though
I am determined to clear out drawers and cupboards today, - at least I think I'm determined, - am swiftly going off the idea!

Have a good day wherever you are
Jan
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Good morning fellow members and a beautiful one it is thought very cold

Lynn it is lovely to have you back, Helena has done a fantastic job keeping up the standards why you have been off with Gordon on the camel .

Lorraine wishing you a very happy birthday.

I am busy cooking up some stews for the freezer, we get a lot of power cuts here in the bad weather so if we do this year I will have something good to heat up on the camping stove.

I am then having a cooked lunch of lamb chops because I have baby sitting this evening so will my my evening meal meal.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »