View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I suppose we have to remember that her parents weren't expecting her to be abducted so wouldn't have been on any kind of special alertness, but I do think it would be impossible that a man could get in and abduct a girl without a sound.

I'm wondering now (and this may be controversial, but we are in the debates section!) does anyone think it's possible the little girl fell asleep and sleep-walked outside, imagining she was being abducted? I've had all kinds of strange sleep experiences and thought my house was being burgled when it was really just a sleep-hallucination. I wonder if it's possible the same thing happened here? I haven't heard anything about any physical evidence of the man yet...
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by minda
I suppose we have to remember that her parents weren't expecting her to be abducted so wouldn't have been on any kind of special alertness, but I do think it would be impossible that a man could get in and abduct a girl without a sound.

I'm wondering now (and this may be controversial, but we are in the debates section!) does anyone think it's possible the little girl fell asleep and sleep-walked outside, imagining she was being abducted? I've had all kinds of strange sleep experiences and thought my house was being burgled when it was really just a sleep-hallucination. I wonder if it's possible the same thing happened here? I haven't heard anything about any physical evidence of the man yet...
i used to have sleep induced hallucinations when i was younger but that seems a bit far fetched in this case.

whether you are expecting your child to be abducted or not you should ALWAYS be aware of where they are and what they are doing, regardless.
this little girl is only 6 and should not have the chance to be alone long enough for an abduction or sleep induced hallucination to take place
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
i no i was horrified when i read it surely her parents must have heard something , i heard on news today in cardiff a 2 year old was snatched and then involved in a car crash she ok but shaken up what is the world coming to
god only knows what this horrible world is coming to
all i know is it is not a very nice or safe place to live anymore
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 12:32 PM
this poor little girl was not only abducted but raped also

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4579802.stm

she is the same age as my little girl,, how could anyone get any sexual pleasure from a 3 year old
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Actually, now I've thought about it more, my sleep-walking theory is a bit ridiculous. I take it back
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 01:09 PM
they have 3 men in questioning for that one have just seen it on the news

poor little soul
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2006, 01:25 PM
its shocking about the 3 year old little girl, again they beleive she was taken from her home. Its only 30 miles away from where i live. its awful. how any one can think of doing that to anyone let alone a 3 year old little girl. they dont deserve to live.
nickinpete
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Going back to the child abducted from her bath.

It appears, from what has been written, that the girl was alone in the bathroom - why couldn't her parents hear her? Had she locked herself in? A big No,no IMO!

There are many unanswered questions here, some that we will never know the answers to. Bathroom windows are usually 'frosted' type glass, therefore the abductor wouldn't know who was in the bath from the outside. I think someone who knew the family well (or even a family member), knew it was her in the bath and took her. Whoever did this did NOT enter the bathroom on the off chance it was her - after all he could have been confronted by 6 foot 4 inch bloke for all he knew!

Something is VERY wrong about this.

I hope the bloke gets what's coming to him!
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 02:29 PM
3 ? I thought she was 6 ?

Whatever her age though, even though I'm not a parent, I would have thought it HIGHLY irresponsible that she was left on her own in the bathroom !

If I had or looked after any children, I would always want to know where they are.

No one would be able to get in my house anyway and out the door without us knowing even though the bathroom is on the bottom floor, as the dogs go beserk at any sort of noise in the house. Which I take great comfort in and I feel quite safe having my two

I feel so sad for that little girl and I hope she recovers ok, if you can ever recover from that sort of thing
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by minda
Actually, now I've thought about it more, my sleep-walking theory is a bit ridiculous. I take it back
its not ridiculous at all minda,, sleep induced hallucinations can be very very scary and so real its horrible

just dont think thats what has happened here, something tells me its something a lot more sinister
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >