Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh my sister must have had the one that didn't hurt then because she reckoned it didn't hurt at all - I didn't realise there was two ways of doing it.
I think the painfull one must of stopped by now its horrendous, like having red hot pokers shoved down your eye. Nice!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
I think the painfull one must of stopped by now its horrendous, like having red hot pokers shoved down your eye. Nice!
Omg that sounds awful
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
No I can assure you they still do it (Lasek)...as I said it hurt like hell for two days and was painful for at least five but, it has worked great for us and in spite of the initial pain it has been worth it. If you have a really high prescription then it would probably only be the Lasik that is suitable as they can correct a much higher prescription by doing it that way. However, there can be drawbacks even with Lasik as I mentioned earlier it is more expensive, less painful but, the flap is not stitched in place and can sometimes detach itself. Also a lot of the services will not employ you if you've had Lasik because of this. Obviously it is not suitable if you intend participating in certain sports because of this risk.

Kath XX
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for all your info
There isn't an Optimax near me so that's out of the question
I have the choice of Ultralase or OpticalExpress
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hiya boi
Thanks for all your info
There isn't an Optimax near me so that's out of the question
I have the choice of Ultralase or OpticalExpress
What about an Eye clinic there is one in Manchester Im sure their maybe something in Cardiff?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2