View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Good on you girl and you work that karma thing!!!

Be strong, and let that ba**** pay for what he did!!!

Alex
xxx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Sorry it has taken me awhile to post, I'm using the library's computer while it allowed me to sign in it wouldn't let me post but here I'm finally.
Thank you everyone for your support and we are down to the last week before the final trial and boy am I having panic attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after this case is over with then the boys will have their turn and hopefully by this time next year we will finally have him out of our lives completely
what we are really looking forward to is getting back into our house on the 12/12 what a day that will be
just like to say thanks again
shady,het,foxy,sponge and fred looking forward to speaking to you all again
ps Foxy dont you dare change your sign in
love to you all
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Hi China, I'm so sorry but I have only just read this ...don't know how I had missed it before. I would just like to echo what everyone has said before and let you know that I'll be thinking of you...especially on the 19th. Good luck and all the best for you and your boys future.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 07:16 AM
well done lass for sticking to your guns,you go girl, so so sorry for what he did to storm xx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm glad you're sticking to your guns China

At least now you and your boys can look forward to some sort of closure. You can all get on with your lives and enjoy being happy and content.

Hugs and love to you and the boys. You all deserve the happy ending that's ahead of you all

xxxx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Thank you meganrose,sutty and wolfie,
We know the end is near and the hardship we are living with at the moment is nothing and will come to a end on the 12/12 and we would rather live this way then put up with Joe,his family and that lovely woman and we know this time next year He and his family will be out of our lifes completely and with fingers cross Joe will be in the jail where he works.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2006, 05:45 AM
im glad its all finally coming to an end for you all.
you have had your turn in hell now its pay back time for them both, i wonder if they will handle it all like you have.
stay strong remember we are all routing for you.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by leo
im glad its all finally coming to an end for you all.
you have had your turn in hell now its pay back time for them both, i wonder if they will handle it all like you have.
stay strong remember we are all routing for you.
Thanks Leo,
there was a little bit of screaming about the DV I had put on my website but they couldnt do anything about it because I stuck to facts nor did I put up that Joe got off on 4 accounts of rape because of a tech, nor did they like that I put on Joe's father and what he did to 2 girls. At hayes prison farm the prisoners think he is in for tax and not for child molesting.
I had put the DV on for a number of reasons the main one was to help other people who are the same boat, 2nd to be free of it and so it would be out in the open and the third one so they would know a little bit of FEAR that we having being living with and I dont know if that fact makes me a bad person or what! but at this stage I dont care
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

14-07-2006, 09:29 AM
You go girl!

If that is what it takes to make you safe and secure and to give you and the boys peace of mind...you post away! You are not a bad person!

I am thinking of you and the boys.......((((((((((xxxxx))))))))))

Heres to the end of this thing and the beginning of a new phase in all you lives.....((xxx))
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2006, 10:12 AM
My God China. You must be one of the strongest people I know. I have just read your harrowing story on your website. So sorry I've missed it.

You deserve all the happiness that life has to offer, you and your children. There is no punishment, short of a long painful death, that could even come close to compensating for what that monster has put you and your children through.

You are a credit to youself and an inspiration to all those who are currently in the same position.

I hope you when this is all over you can all start a new life. An amazing life for an amazing person.

And I definitely think that lovely lady will get whats coming to her.

Nic xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >