Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Love the black one. She is going to be stunning. If you'd been selling these foals this time last year i'd have taken the black one without a doubt!lol
thanks, jessica..
well, heres hoping I find good homes for them, both, they are both bred for dressage, and have great bloodlines.. so if you know of anyone looking for this type.. perhaps you could send them, in my direction!!!! I would like to hope i could have homes ready for them at weaning...
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2008, 09:40 PM
yeah id like the black one!

open to offers??
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
yeah id like the black one!

open to offers??
well, Suze, shes worth quite a bit of money, shes by Lee Pearsons stallion refarge, which was sold for mega money, she will be worth in excess of 10,000 when broken , so im looking for good price for her, and most importantly a good home. dont really like to see her go!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh your mare is to die for, let alone the foal. I always wanted a warmblood, even though I wasn't particularly into dressage, didn't have the right horse! Oh that little foal is a real stunner, and I wish I was 20 years younger, you'd definitely have a buyer here!!! I'm all in love now I've seen these!!! I should think the Horse and Hound would be your best bet maybe?? Good luck, you won't have any problems, but as you say, the most important for you will be to find a really good home.

p.s. My cousin is always popping over to Germany to breed/buy hers, and she now breeds her own Hanovarians . She has quite a big establishment locally, but I notice you're all the way up in Scotland, but I could pm you her details if you like?? She might know of someone in your area perhaps, that's all I'm thinking?
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh your mare is to die for, let alone the foal. I always wanted a warmblood, even though I wasn't particularly into dressage, didn't have the right horse! Oh that little foal is a real stunner, and I wish I was 20 years younger, you'd definitely have a buyer here!!! I'm all in love now I've seen these!!! I should think the Horse and Hound would be your best bet maybe?? Good luck, you won't have any problems, but as you say, the most important for you will be to find a really good home.

p.s. My cousin is always popping over to Germany to breed/buy hers, and she now breeds her own Hanovarians . She has quite a big establishment locally, but I notice you're all the way up in Scotland, but I could pm you her details if you like?? She might know of someone in your area perhaps, that's all I'm thinking?
thanks for your kindness.. I have stuck an advert on the scottish equestrian web site......I hate advertising.. just want someone i know to buy her.. but think i will opt for horse and hound, although, im not sure if horses in scotland sell that well in it, but think i will give it a shot!
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 01:11 PM
heres another shot of yasmin

horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 01:13 PM
heres Elli and Yasmin,
I think Elli is a bit like Black Beauty!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 01:28 PM
ohh stop it with the photos they are stunning !!!!!! if i was only at uni now... have more £££

*sigh*

ahhh good luck selling them.. i miss having ahorse now tbh...
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
ohh stop it with the photos they are stunning !!!!!! if i was only at uni now... have more £££

*sigh*

ahhh good luck selling them.. i miss having ahorse now tbh...
well, I have 5 , I dont think I could live without them.. i have two geldings that I compete, and the two mares....with foals,,, but its hard work.. i also have a mare that i have to put to sleep soon before winter..as shes so arthitic.. so theres that part to it too..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
heres Elli and Yasmin,
I think Elli is a bit like Black Beauty!!

Yes, I was just thinking the same, remember those fantastic ad's the Lloyds Bank used to have too??!!! She really, really is stunning and in stunning condition too I might add!!! That little baby is soooooooooooooooo scrummy though, I tell you, I really AM in love!!!!! Good luck with the ad, and you've made me all broody now. 30 years is a long time to have horses and 5 years without is very painful when you see piccies like this. All the very best. How sad that you can't keep them all though
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >