View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Does anyone else find these little green symbols beside certain words irritating and distracting?
What are they for??
Doesn't make sense to me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Doubt the insurance would cover it griff we had to change didn't we and they will cover accident to the limbs but not anything to do with the dysplasia. To be honest not sure I would put him through any surgeries he would be a nightmare patient for recovery.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 11:04 AM
ooooooooo Nippy, you must be special as i have no little green symbols
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Lynn, i forgot about you switching, it is done via needle i think, they inject stem cells into the joint i think...i found the whole thing fascinating
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello been in town, am going to tidy round then hopefully take Rosie out as it looks like its brightening up, I've got a weird stuffy head, but like you get when its storm weather, hope not!
I've got a date for the injection it's next Thursday, can't remember if I said yesterday.

Ooh I don't get green symbols either NJ
I agree too Lynn, think it be more upsetting for Dillon if you stop him being him.
Hope your mums friend goes on ok
TW hope it don't upset your whole day, maybe not answering for a day or 2 ? I know it's hard bit sometimes you need to look after you first
Tweed & Sue can you send the summer here please
Nippy hope Brian's diabetic check went well and enjoy going round the shops
Right need to do something
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2016, 12:45 PM
No green symbols for me either you must be honoured Nippy Jen.
Hope the head clears Mandy. Don't think you mentioned your injection is next week.

Been raining here April showers the sun is out again.
If you hear lots of shouting in a bit its me at the tele I am watching the programme from last night what British muslims want.
I have no problem with them or their faith till certain fractions of them start their terrorist acts and try to change our country. Don't like it go find a remote island and implement your sharia law there.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Oh Mandy, good luck for next Thursday, have you been able to book the next day or so following it off work?
I have just heard back from Norma, Mr Fritz is doing o.k, he has a little bit of an infection in his ear so is having a course of antibiotics to sort that out and all being well he may be signed off from the vet tomorrow. Norma had been feeling quite down following his accident and surgeries etc as well as some rotten scum bag posting an obituary to her sister in laws son (so normas nephew) on her f...book page, it was all untrue but obviously family members believed it to be true. How rotten people can be! I am sure Norma will be back to us when everything has settled down and she feels a bit better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Glad Mr. Fritz is improving and hope the infection clears up soon.
What an awful thing to do the family send her my best griff please when you next speak if she hasn't popped on here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Will do Lynn, oooo i missed that program, sounds like a good job too, if my dad had been here whilst it was on we would have been off buying a new tv Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Actually it was very well done and I didn't rant once. It was a survey done among the muslim community. Have to say it is worrying and hopefully the powers that be will do something positive about it.
They are unlike the Sikh and Hindu community who have integrated into the British way of life in as much as they do not seem want too well not all of them.

Mark has just emailed the education welfare lady at Joel's school asking for some advice re: what would happen if he pushed to have him while he is living at his friends still and how it would work with the council.
There was an incident over the Easter break. Joel was staying with Mark he had to wash his clothes he turned up in lucky he keeps some spare as once again they were filthy. He spoke to Donna by phone re: his attendance she said she was going into school to try to resolve things. He is checking to see if that has happened We expect not.
He mentioned about Joel living with him she seemed to listen and said she would consider it then within 15 mins had rung Joel reducing him to tears saying he needed to get back else she would call the police as she was the one with parental rights not Mark.
Mark was so distressed at how distressed Joel was and gave her a piece of his mind. So he has given all this information to the welfare woman asking what would happen etc., from here if he pushed.
Joel seemed keen on the idea of living with his dad. Mark did warn him he would be going to school as he should and be doing his homework so it wouldn't all be fun and games.
Someone he considers reliable has told him Joel's step dad is taking steroid not on prescription.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >