Female 

23-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Nippy, hugs being sent your way... hope your son will be o.k
will have a proper catch up in a bit
Morning all!!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2015, 10:59 AM
You're getting it from all sides aren't you Nippy,lots of big hugs from me and the girlies send you waggy tails and kisses. Hows the foot this morning Moyra, hope you are able to use Blue a few times now to alleviate the pain and that you do eventually get yourself back in working order again very soon. Was out for the count last night,and slept late as well. Am off out with the girls in a while. Had techy probs myself yesterday,Mandy, the dreaded Blue Screen, this laptop is barely working anyway, the enter key no longer works so I can't do paragraphs, backspace and delete don't work either, some keys stick, won't always do capitals, and it takes a while to get one word done if its feeling particularly stubborn!!! Takes me an hour or so to get online wih it some mornings Its a nightmare using it, hate using the tablet I really do, but its the only option. I need to get some back up done with it for when it finally turns up its toes, got a lot backed up, but some new stuff I haven't seen to. Been raining here, but stopped now, so am getting girls done and dusted before it starts again, hopefully I won't see that Silly Man again, yesterday may have actually stayed in his brain, then again I don't think he is retaining information for very long these days, so not holding out much hope on that score, maybe the son will have got the gist of it, we'll see. Back later
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Morning everyone from a sunny Hungary!

I've spent the morning clearing up the small enclosed garden at the front of my house which I wasn't able to do last autumn cos I broke my wrist. The dogs aren't normally allowed in there as its reserved for Sashi-cat to give her a place to sunbathe without being pestered by the two G's. Gwylim's never been in there before and had to explore every inch and succeeded in twice getting his head stuck between the fence and the wall and had to be rescued by mum! Now my lunch break!

Have a good day and enjoy!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Aww MOYRA Its good the gout is better but that aching thing Fingers crossed you start feeling better soon.Hope you get to have your hair done might give you a little lift
Just took Lacey out for a dander,stopped to talk to a neighbour about our dogs of course Elderly gentleman,such a lovely man Headed off then and on the way back,he was waiting outside his house with a beautiful bunch of daffodils for me,isn't that just the best Bless his heart,that just made my day
Here they are.popped them in a vase,brighten up the hall a treat
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2015, 11:10 AM
They're lovely Eileen, Daffs just beginning to pop their heads up around here, but not flowering so far, what a thoughtful neighbour you have
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 11:16 AM
He's a sweetheart TW
Right,paintbrush and roller at the ready!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 11:32 AM
awww how lovely Lacey
Lol @gwylim...daft boy
remembered to tell my mum about her uncle, they were thinking of coming home early as they said the north of tenerife is crap Lol, i said they should have just booked into a b&b in south tenerife, that's where they fly from anyway
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Morning all.

Nippy Jen you have everything thrown at you just now, hugs to you and yours.
Hope everyone else's aches and pains get better soon and hope the folks who are decorating get finished soon.
Well, after hubby slept for 13 hours through Saturday night and then slept on the sofa most of Sunday, is still suffering with the cough and headache and everywhere else ache, I got him in at the docs. He's got a chest infection and has got amoxicillin to take. I've been for some of that actimel stuff as the abs will play havoc with the good biotics in his gut and he's fast asleep on the sofa right now. It's so rare that either of us is properly ill.
Have a good day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Oh no GRIFF
Stayed in Tenerife last year ( south) it was fab Did read loads of reviews before I went otherwise I'd have ended up north too
GILL.poor Hubby hope you're both back on your feet soon.No rest for you on course,you'll have to play nurse
I have run out of paint off to stock up and buy a smaller roller for back of radiators
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello all
I'm back from town, had a cuppa with a neighbour, couldn't refuse when she offered
Came in fed Rosie her dinner, having mine whilst on her catching up with you lot before tidying round cos I'm needing to ring a friend at 2.30 before I go off to work.

NJ I'm so sorry about your son and Brian, sending you hugs. You make sure you look after yourself too
Griff sorry to hear you parents don't like North Tenerife
TW it was my phone and Ipad acting up yesterday, don't normally have any probes with either think aliens got in there somehow
Gill my brother been like that for nearly 2 week, hope your hubby is better soon and you ok too
Well better get on with it. See you all later
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >