View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Oh she looks lovely Jenn, she has a very pretty face and gorgeous eyes I'm sure she will be able to cheer your sister up a bit
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Beautiful :smt007
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 08:40 PM
aww thank you everyone for all your lovely comments she is a beautiful cat so loving shes brilliant with all the other pets in the house and loves to be cuddled
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Awww ! :smt007 :smt007 She's lovely Blue ! Gorgeous colours, and check that lovely wee pink nose !

So sad to think how some folk treat such lovely animals like that ! Well done on your sister for going through rescue !
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 09:30 AM
aww thank you doggydina i cant undestand why people have to treat these poor animals in such a manner there is no need for it,all the cats my sister now has are from the cat sanctuary she is now looking to see about having another one
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww thank you doggydina i cant undestand why people have to treat these poor animals in such a manner there is no need for it,all the cats my sister now has are from the cat sanctuary she is now looking to see about having another one
Oh I know how she feels! I have rescue a cat, a rescue dog and rescue bunnie, and you could say rescue fish (long story !) and i would love more ! My mum and OH have to keep me out of SSPCA etc cause they know i'll come home with more! If I had more time/money i would fill my house with rescue animals, nothing more rewarding as to give a rescue a new start
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 12:52 PM
aww its good to see others rehoming them from rescue centres,my last two who are sadly not with me anymore with dumped at 3wks old i had them for 14yrs the other two i have at the mo are mum and son they were dumped as well,if i get anymore i will get them from the cat sanctuary there are so many unwanted kittens and cats these days and there is no need for it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2