Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Morning

Good luck with the viewings Lynn.

Hugs Malka; I really hope Pereg is over the fit today.

It's already hot here - I think we will take Loki to the woods. He can get into the car now his legs are much better.

I have just reserved a pool for the kids and we are off to the school Fayre later.

xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Morning Helena Enjoy the meal. It is going to be hot but I would rather that than the cold and wet like you say.
Morning Lorraine are you off to camp this weekend ?
If you are have a good time and safe journey.
Morning Linda glad Loki is much better and enjoy the pool today.

Have to sign off now just back from our walk and while Gorden has some toast am going to change into some hopefully non slobbery hairy clothes.

Have a lovely day everyone. Stay safe.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning all.
Enjoy your camp Lorraine. You must be mad
Hope the vans have been left nice & clean for you Helena & enjoy your meal out tonight. I'm sure you don't look fat. You'll look fab in your new dress.
Good luck with the house viewings Lynn Hoe one of them is perfect for you so you can relax a bit & start getting excited.
Glad you had a good day trading yesterday Rosebud. Hope today is as well. Lovely weather seems to encourage folks to spend so let's hope they do.
Not long now till the wedding Bev. Just think this time next week Charly will be a married woman.
Going to be another hot one here today. OH has gone on a trip to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire so I've got the day to myself. Same old for me though. I will be making The Cupcake this morning ( just in case it turns out to be a disaster & have to make another one tomorrow. & then I'll decorate it tomorrow ready for the big day on Monday.
I think I'll spend the afternoon flat out on the sunbed in the garden & take Taff out after tea when it's. bit cooler.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Busy people.. thick fog here on the mountains still. Same yesterday and as Helena so we will wait and see now.

Would like to do some planting out later; hard to believe I am doing this in JULY. Peas are showing flowers so green peas soon, and I seem to eat more raw than cooked, As kids we used t get into trouble for that but now I can do as I please Love to walk picking and grazing

The hedges are white with wild roses and dog daisies, dripping with honeysuckle...so lovely..

Had a few problems coming home as I came through the passes and there is no room to pass oncoming cars. When they surface the roads here they just pile it on and don't fix the hard shoulder so there is now a ten inch or more drop at the side. Not funny.... One hire car almost got totally stuck; I waited to see if she was OK and thankfully they got out easily. 4 wheel drive clearly.

But oh the scenery! Total wilderness... And I love meeting holiday folk too

Kind lady at the layby bought me an ice cream, Kerry cream whip with a flake.. yummy...

Onwards we go..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Morning all.
Enjoy your camp Lorraine. You must be mad
Hope the vans have been left nice & clean for you Helena & enjoy your meal out tonight. I'm sure you don't look fat. You'll look fab in your new dress.
Good luck with the house viewings Lynn Hoe one of them is perfect for you so you can relax a bit & start getting excited.

Glad you had a good day trading yesterday Rosebud. Hope today is as well. Lovely weather seems to encourage folks to spend so let's hope they do.

Not long now till the wedding Bev. Just think this time next week Charly will be a married woman.
Going to be another hot one here today. OH has gone on a trip to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire so I've got the day to myself. Same old for me though. I will be making The Cupcake this morning ( just in case it turns out to be a disaster & have to make another one tomorrow. & then I'll decorate it tomorrow ready for the big day on Monday.
I think I'll spend the afternoon flat out on the sunbed in the garden & take Taff out after tea when it's. bit cooler.
dratted machine now will not bold.. not out till Tuesday.. can only do two days a week or maybe three and today is the big Ring of Kerry cycle race so it ill be utter chaos everywhere.. today is rest and stock and maybe even a little gardening
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Off to visit my Mum in about 15 mins. Not a good start to the day but only 'cos I was waiting to collect my son from the station at 12.15 only to be told he had missed the last train. OH went out at 1.10 to collect him from the nearest town he could get to here .... OH didn't .... I did as I didn't go to sleep knowing the dogs would go crazy when they came back Long story short - asleep around at 2 and awake again at 5.45 when I walked the dogs.

Lynn - I hope today is a successful one
Helena - Lol at the comments from Dave Its often what they don't say as to what they do say I hope change over day goes well.
Lore - Have a great time at camp - you'll be needing a holiday when you get back.
Bev - Enjoy your weekend at home and I hope you like you hair when its been done.
Rosebud - Good luck at the market today and I hope its a successful one after all your hard work.
Malka - I haven't time to look on Peregs post, so hope all is well and you both had a restful sleep.
Pat - Where are you woman? Get yourself back here - it won't be the same without you. Carry on with the photos we all love them and your posts are always so amusing and 'off the wall' When I'm back after lunch I'll pop in to see if you've surfaced ((hugs)) from me and my two smelly dogs to you and Princess Bella.
Taffsmum - Good luck with THE cupcake
June - I hope you have a lovely walk down by he river and see you later.

OK I'm off to change out of my dog-walking gear and hit the M25 ... oh joy
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I knew I'd forget someone .... L.S. enjoy your woods walk and have fun at the school fayre .... it's going to be a scorcher today.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Morning all - not going to be very talkative today because I think Pereg is sick. Nothing to do with her epilepsy and I think it can wait until tomorrow when the surgery opens. But I am now worried sick about her and have a very bad feeling.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Good morning fellow members I feel I have done a days work already having got up early to avoid the heat.

My washing was out early too so is now almost dry and ready to iron . Chloe is sunbathing having had a big disappointment when she rushed int the garden and found a net over the strawberries

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Good morning everyone, going to be another stinker today. I'm afraid I cannot take the heat.

Lynn I do hope you have a successful home hunting day!

Helena Hope your changeover goes smoothly.

Lore Have a good camp.

Bev, I hope they do your hair the way you'd like it!

Rosebud I love it when you talk about Kerry my most favourite place in Ireland. Do they still have the hedges of fuchsia nearly as tall as the telegraph poles?

Malka, I am so sorry that Pereg is giving you concern. I do hope you are fretting unnecessarily but when you have a dog like Pereg, so special, it is no wonder that you worry about her. You know her so well so I am sure that something is amiss. Let's hope you get it sorted soon. God bless.

Jenny, sounds as though you had a late night of it. Hope all was well in the end. I hope you find your mum is ok when you get there. Take care.

Bitkin Hope Jimmi's paw has cleared up now he is on the ABs.

Tang Please forgive me, I will mind my own business in future! I was only trying to help Helena and Lynn.

Apologies if I have forgotten anyone else. Have a good day all. God bless.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »