View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Afternoon. No sanicula aqua at the Kings Lynn Boots in fact very little in the way of homeopathy at all. Will order it online along with some silica.
He does seem to be a lot better though and has been very cheeky most of the day while I was in and when I got back had several games of chase round the garden especially when he got hold of the empty cheese wrapper.
Didn't do my poor knee any favours playing chase.
Popped into Tesco for a few bits and came out with a lot more than I intended to buy.

June glad the cctv is now in give him enough rope and I am sure he will do something stupid on camera for you. I really hope this helps put your mind at rest.
Interesting Harvey that your vet should say what my thoughts were on Dillon and his anal glands.
I did wonder the first time but now it has happened again and after a spoonful of wet food daily to tempt his taste buds he does get so fussy sometimes seems a bit of a coincidence the same thing has happened. Seems now I know the signs I might of nipped it in the bud fingers crossed.
Oh Sue seems your town isn't so sleepy after all.
Hi Kazz hope you are feeling a little better as the days pass by.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Kota had awful trouble with her glands last week, I gave her sanicula, sweet potato and Weetabix...job done!
Glad the cctv is up TW
Moyra, sorry the Dr didn't deliver good news
Sue, congrats on the car
Hi, Kazz, Mandy, Harvey, lg and tumbleweed and Brenda...if I have missed you sorry...not intentional
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Glad Kota is comfortable again griff.
I gave Dillon grated carrot, grated pumpkin I had a small one left over from Halloween that the boys didn't want and bran alongside hepar sulph. Bought some canned pumpkin from Tesco. I have to go to Kings Lynn for that as our Wisbech Tesco doesn't stock it.
Seems to of worked fingers crossed.
Have ordered the sanicula and some silica also good for anal glands and other things.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2017, 06:54 PM
yes, silica is great for abcess's foreign objects etc
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 06:55 PM
How are you feeling today griff ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2017, 07:47 PM
I'm ok thanks...dreading tomorrow, thinking of dodging chemo lol...pathetic tea but Tuesday afternoon / evening I start getting grumpy and feeling a bit wound up, I know its for my own good but it makes me feel sick and cold and achy and as daft as it sounds...my teeth hurt!! I am sure you know going through it with Gill but it is all getting a bit tedious...my life is like groundhog day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Yes I try to understand like you say Gill gets grumpy weeks before chemo or appointments. Perfectly understandable.
Be a good girl and do your chemo.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Mark has had his first prang. Not his fault.
Coming home from Harlow in fast lane moved into middle lane ready to pull into slow lane to pull off motorway and the lorry behind him moved over to far Mark says he thinks he lost him in the mirrors.
Lorry connected on his side trashed his wing mirror and his bumper half of it.
He said he couldn't get int the slow lane he would of hit the car in that lane even harder and caused a big accident, so he let the lorry stay connected till it pulled away. He drove home an hour after that on the bumpy roads and all seems fine.
He is hoping to bodge it enough tomorrow to get to Harlow to continue work and his friends dad will look at for him he sorted his brakes today.
Main thing he is fine and for not having driven for long he handled it very well I think.
Not sure I have any room for more grey hairs.
He got the reg number but has forgotten it and he didn't think jk the lorry had a name on it.
Gorden says good job he has a cool head on his shoulders.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2017, 09:53 PM
He did well to come out of that, my worst nightmare when I'm on the motorway, I hate it and always a big sigh of relief when I am up the sliproad going home.
Watching the yard on CCTV. Mabs came out and was sniffing around the gate and looking interested, I popped out and she came over and I told her to go to bed and she did straight away. Thought there was someone out there, she didn't bark or anything though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Well done Mark....good job he is sensible. Look on eBay and at the scrappy for a bumper, someone scraped Steve's cars bumper the day after he got it....shopping park car park, to get it filled and blown in will cost a bit...eBay, bumper...£20!!! Will head to the local scrappy
TW, would Mab's usually bark if there was someone about..or does she not bother??
Got an awful headache again, this is the third day in a row now
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >