View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Soon as I saw topic I thought you need Moon's Mum Hope it works out for you.

MM did you find that enriching the rats environment at home gave ideas for the bears?
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-05-2012, 08:10 PM
http://gogreece.about.com/gi/o.htm?z...liosgroup.org/

I thought the above would be interesting.... I was in Australia for a month on holiday at the beginning of the year and I was lucky enough to see turtles lay their eggs. The turtle didn't lay her eggs deep enough so we all had to relocate the eggs. So I would love to help out there and it is a bit closer to home...

It does say you have to stay their a month at a time, not sure if that is possible at the moment... Hopefully one day.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Soon as I saw topic I thought you need Moon's Mum Hope it works out for you.

MM did you find that enriching the rats environment at home gave ideas for the bears?
Yes, in some says it was like enriching the rats but on a much larger scale I also bought back a lot of ideas too.

I love sea turtles, you are sooooo lucky to have seen them in Australia I saw hatchlings being released in Borneo, so cute! I was going to do a sea turtle volunteering trip either in Europe or Asia but never got around to it. Sounds brilliant, and not a million miles away so probably affordable too
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2