Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
How would you know whether its 3 or 4 weeks??

Ruby's in her 3rd week and i was hoping her last, dont tell me we might have to go another week!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel.... I really hope this is her last week!!!! lol!!! xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
I know exactly how you feel.... I really hope this is her last week!!!! lol!!! xx
Yes, i am exhausted, not so much the season itself but having an entire male who tries it every chance he gets, typical man!!!
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Yes, i am exhausted, not so much the season itself but having an entire male who tries it every chance he gets, typical man!!!

LOL!!!!! that must be a nightmare!!! Im sick of mopping up after her, I put pants on, but then she cant clean herself and they have to come off everytime she goes outside... xxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 09:55 AM
My (neutered) male dogs let me know as soon as my bitch is finished! They give sighs of relief and go back to snoozing on the sofa. Thankfully, Daisy`s a tidy girl and cleans herself up so well it`s difficult to tell she`s started until the boys take an interest. But yes - the fertile period is at the end of the season, so take care.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
LOL!!!!! that must be a nightmare!!! Im sick of mopping up after her, I put pants on, but then she cant clean herself and they have to come off everytime she goes outside... xxx
Oh i have sooooooo given up the mopping, pointless, endless task, i was mopping 104 times a day

Now i only do it before i go to bed ready for a patterned floor in the morning, i didnt know about the pants until Mahooli mentioned them or i would have got some

Saw them when i bought the muzzle but didnt see much point getting them now
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2