register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Moyra, get Colin on the job to house Blue, then you won't be struggling. If you sell Blue you have effectively cut off any means of getting out, if your legs are so tired then you need to start using Blue more not getting rid.
They are hoping, eventually, to get all the locks working again, it will be marvellous to see that after so many years of being left to rot
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 02:30 PM
June, I do hope they sort the locks out, it will be lovely to have the swims again for the girls and I wonder what Zen will make of it all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 02:45 PM
It'll be too deep for them to swim as they won't be able to get out, have to wait for the electric people to do whatever it is they are doing with the flooded sub station, then we can get back on the river for the swimming. It will be lovely when it is finished, this has been going on since 1996 when they applied for money from the Millenium people, which was turned down, so its all being done by volunteers and fund raising.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Oh well June you can only hope it comes out well in the end.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 02:51 PM
I may not be around to see it, but I am glad its all being looked after, a real shame how its all been left and reclaimed by nature.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Well don to Mr Frtiz being so good at the vets. I bet he is happy now the cone of shame has gone

A lot of work to do there June but hopefully they will get it restored in the not too distant future. Pleased you had a good walk with the girls.

Hopefully Colin can sort something out for you to house blue Moyra as I do think you will benefit from getting out on it.

You are a good daughter Griff, hope mum enjoys the lotion.

Cut all the edges round the paths and flower beds this morning and also hoed a bit of the veg patch. Then we went out for lunch. To get home we had to go the scenic route as there had been a bad accident on the main A22 and all the side roads towards home were blocked. Good thing I knew there was another way but my it is miles to get home This afternoon I have cut the grass back and front so the gardens are all looking tidy for a few weeks. Now for a coffee and relax for the rest of the day. Teazle has also been walked again and all the muppets were out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Moyra...don't get rid of blue, have a natter with Colin and see what's what. As for your garden, you do what gives YOU pleasure.what about some pots??
Brenda, sorry to hear about your daughters dog
TW, hope they fix everything
Mums cream has turned out great!!! Really pleased with myself, will have to buy more stuff to make more for her
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2016, 03:35 PM
You'll have to start a little business making cream for sensitive skins, Moyra will be your first customer perhaps
Sean Bean's gone off with yet ANOTHER Yung Thing and left me on my own
No muppets were out whilst I was out today Sue, apart from when we got onto the towpath and there were a couple of people in front with little things on extending leads, Zen did run after them and caught up, one picked her dog up,the other didn't,Zen came back at that point and every time she got a little in front, I whistled her back, good training exercise as it turned out. Then they got onto the country park and kept looking back at me, the little dogs were now on full extended leads and running about, so kept calling Mabs and Zen back and kept Kesh on a line, kept going and they veered off to the right, and we came round in a full circle then followed them, they were long gone, and stopped to give the girls a going over with the rake, let Kesh off for a while until we got to where they were working on the new locks. All in all not a bad walk, I've had a lot worse in the week!!! Hoping the accident wasn't too nasty, must be bad for the roads to be closed though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Thank you Sue, that was a lovely thing to say.lucky you being able to cut the grass....ours is still like a swamp
Lol TW...my first customer is Moira...my mum!!!! She has rubbed a liitle cream onto her hand and no reaction yet...her skin is nice and soft though. I may get round to some pain lotion bars...if I do I will send you some as there will only be my dad I make for...and he will try it once and not bother again
I will send Moyra some if she would like some next time I make some... Don't think it will help with itching but is very moisturising
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Steve has just come in and in a foul mood, Fred his large Kissing Gourami who is getting on in years has been uprooting his plants again so he is shouting and swearing at him. I have put some fish and chips in the fryer for him and then I am going to take myself to bed out of his way!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »