Female 

15-12-2004, 09:37 PM
AHH lel,made me wanna cry x
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha

......I watched a programme last night about the children's hospice in Manchester...they have a 'rainbow room' there, the last room the children enter.

Welcome Senorita
I don't know if I said but my son has bone tumours all over his body so we are in the Edinburgh Sick Kids all the time and in the kids quiet room, on the Oncology ward, they have all the lights and a big rainbow drawing on the wall with the words Rainbow Bridge. I asked one of the kids if he knew about The Bridge and before I could say anything my son who was about 9 at the time started telling them all about how the dogs go to the bridge and wait for us to get them before they all go to heaven. I was very proud of him.
Lel that is really nice.
Tracie
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 12:04 PM
That brought a lump to my throat Lel

...but this finished me off

......I watched a programme last night about the children's hospice in Manchester...they have a 'rainbow room' there, the last room the children enter.
kirstie b
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 12:19 PM
me too Wolfie :smt089
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2004, 12:44 PM
[quote="scotbun1"]

I dont know if I said but my son has bone tumours all over his body so we are in the Edinburgh Sick Kids all the time and in the kids quiet room, on the Oncology ward, they have all the lights and a big rainbow drawing on the wall with the words Rainbow Bridge. I asked one of the kids if he knew about The Bridge and before I could say anything my son who was about 9 at the time started telling them all about how the dogs go to the bridge and wait for us to get them before they all go to heaven. I was very proud of him.
Tracie
O Tracie I cant even begin to imagine what a terrible time you must have had (((hug))) I do so hope things get better for you all.
It is reasuring to know that the little ones have such a comforting thing to think about isn't it and your son must have felt that too to explain it so well....no wonder you were proud of him
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Mikey's condition is one that he has had since the day he was born with and is ongoing.
Here is his story if you want to read it. it's out of date as he is 12 now and had a further 8 surgeries.
http://www.mheandme.com/Mikey.html
Tracie
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by scotbun1
Mikey's condition is one that he has had since the day he was born with and is ongoing.
Here is his story if you want to read it. it's out of date as he is 12 now and had a further 8 surgeries.
http://www.mheandme.com/Mikey.html
Tracie
Hi Tracie ....have read it thank you and must confess to never having heard of MHE before What a very brave little boy Mikey is, I bet he really loves Buster..are you all small or is Buster a large Staffie
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >