View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Oh god, Ive got my bichon in to groom tomorrow, I? usually moan about the parrot S!"^t its covered in think i'lll keep quiet tomorrow.
Seriously she looks really lovely, there so hard to keep clean and knot free arent they.
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Oh god, Ive got my bichon in to groom tomorrow, I? usually moan about the parrot S!"^t its covered in think i'lll keep quiet tomorrow.
Seriously she looks really lovely, there so hard to keep clean and knot free arent they.
I didnt know there were any other Bichons on Dogsey! I met two different Bichons tonight on our walk and one lady said she never brushes her dog between grooming visits while the next lady had her dog shaved to the bone cos she couldnt keep the dog matt free!
I dont find many knots as Princess loves being brushed ( i only do a good brush once a week) but trying to keep her clean! forget it. They are a great little dog i'd love a whole brood Love to see some pics of your babe
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Sorry deleted as duplicate post
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm a dog groomer. My favourite client is a bichon called Snoop. He comes in filthy matted and smelly. I trim him by hand with scissors and he goes out looking lovely. I see him in the park two days later and he's black again.
He comes every 6 weeks and takes me about 3 hours to demat but hes such a good boy
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I'm a dog groomer. My favourite client is a bichon called Snoop. He comes in filthy matted and smelly. I trim him by hand with scissors and he goes out looking lovely. I see him in the park two days later and he's black again.
He comes every 6 weeks and takes me about 3 hours to demat but hes such a good boy

that made me laugh!

bichons are sooo naughty but its their zest for life i love so much

sorry for misunderstanding your first post - got so excited to think there was another bichon on here

say hi to snoop for me and good luck with him
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2007, 01:29 AM
Awwww lovely pics,wouldn't fancy trying to keep one clean though,xxxxxxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Gorgeous, all ready for christmas.
urbanwolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Reminds me - I was at the groomers the other day with Louie and there was a bichon being done there. The groomer said the owner pronounced it "b*tch-on-fries" ! So funny!

Maria
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2