View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 02:04 PM
TW with nothing to doI'd pay good money to see thatSo glad we are a bunch of Loonies,it's way better craic
The princess left at 8.30am for a pamper day,she'll be back around 5pm,miss her,the house is not the samestill I'm sure she's enjoying the peace and quiet
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 02:26 PM
She always looks even more pampered than usual when she comes back from the groomers
I have got things I should do, cannot be mithered doing them though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 02:28 PM
i have made a major faux pas...took some medication that i am not meant to take on chemo day....didn't realise til 1.30 so dashed down to see my lovely chemist, just have to wait and see if i get ill and how bad Lol whoops!! mind you, first time in 4 years i have made a mistake
Lol..Lacey, my ex nidge was awesome, loved pushing the pram and didn't mind doing nappies at all...brilliant.
I am worried about Lynn and Nippy too, miss them both
TW, i am o.k with things...honest, just seen him now and he was o.k, obviously not happy at being at work but understandably i was a bit distracted having just come out of the Drs having being told i have to watch myself very very carefully Lol..ooooo a bit of excitement for me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 02:41 PM
OMG Griff,what are you like eh. To watch yourself will you have to sit in front of a mirror
Hoping Steve is fine and doesn't try and murder any passengers, or drive them somewhere they don't want to go
Been on again to the EA and sent them the piccies I've taken over the last couple of weeks.Told them how concerned I am debris could be swept downriver in heavy rain and get lodged under the bridge, block the river and we'd be in trouble alright. It would obviously be nice if I could take the girls onto the river again without having to do the equivalent of the Army Selection Board obstacle course, but thought it better not to mention that
Better do the washing up I suppose and hoover the stairs which have a coating of shavings again off my socks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 03:23 PM
i think you are totally right to keep getting onto them TW, a simple day or so's work could save a lot of people an awful lot of suffering if their homes flood because of the debris acting as a dam...of course, there is the added bonus of you being able to have easy access to the river
Lol...i would scare myself if i looked in the mirror Lol, i have text him to say sorry if i was off but i have effed up...won't tell him while he is at work as he will do his nut and want to drag me up the hospital and there is no point as there is nothing they can do anyway, just have to wait and see and repeat my flippin blood tests, that'll teach me to not try and do 5 things at once Lol...not saying anything to my mum and dad
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Keep checking in every half hour so we know you're still with us then
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 03:33 PM
When i get back i will Lol...i am now going to have to head up to my nan and grandads grave, was going to do it another day as my mums family are coming over from greece and i don't want it to look a mess but i know if i leave it i will no doubt be poorly and it won't be done...so, i will head off and do it tonight and then if i am not well at least i won't be trying to make myself go up there, i still can't believe i was so bloody stupid, i am normally so very very careful
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Oh Griff, what are you like, just hope and pray you will be ok. As June says keep checking in regularly so we know you are ok.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 04:10 PM
The nurse at our surgery phoned, did I want to book in for my shingles injection also flu one still available if I want it. I said I would wait until I clear this flu virus that is stilling lingering on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 05:04 PM
I've got the doctors AND the chemist all wanting to give me the flu jab and told them both to forget it
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »