Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Glad yesterday was better at work Vicki, hope today is the same for you.
Good luck with the car Sue.
I liked todays gem.
Have a good day all.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Its a lovely sunny morning here today..totally different to yesterday..(I ended up putting the heating on )..and I'm going to risk putting the washing out

Back to docs this afternoon...hopefully ending with an appointment with the ENT Clinic re my snoring and a prescription for those new fangled diet pills that have taken the nation by storm..I have to do something as I'm getting bigger and bigger

Have a good day all
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

The sun is shining in Devon this morning which makes a nice change. I don't think it will last though!

Had a rubbish night sleep last night. I washed all Montys bedding yesterday and as a result he decided it just smelt too clean to sleep on so got in with us! How a dog can enjoy sleeping in a smelly bed is beyond me!

Tonight i've got some bills to pay and tidying to do then Rich is going out to play darts so I shall catch up on some tv. Curry for tea tonight which is a bit unhealthy but nevermind!!

Have a good Tuesday all!!
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

The sun is shining here, I'm in baking mode, so i've been baking Cinnabons for the kids and hubby ( they love them, I hate them, but love the smell of them cooking ).
Will have to try and get a few hours sleep once i've finished baking as I didnt sleep again last night..I hate insomnia grrrrr
Have training tonight with Beth and the lil monsters..oops I mean Min-Pins ( Nah think I was right the first time )

Scorpio please please please be carefull with those diet pills, I looked into them, but read some really terrible reports on them... worst case death! but usual side effects of them are you are stuck needing the loo all the time, and without trying to sound gross.. you end up with bright orange greasy tar like poo
strangely enough it wasnt the risk of dying that put me off them. It was the thought of bright orange poo lol

Sorry to lower the tone everyone, hope you have all had your breakfast by now
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Morning all,

Grey and over cast here!! Away to the docs in 10 mins yay!! And going to catch up on housework and washing oh and I have about 2 hours worth of ironing to catch up on!! xx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Morning all!

Back at work today - feel much better after my S&D over the weekend... although would have loved another couple of days off!!

Sheree, please be careful with the Orlistat. My OH was on them for several months (prescribed by Dr) and they made his life (and mine) a misery the whole time. PM for more info!

Have a good day everyone!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=bugzy;1669164]

Scorpio please please please be carefull with those diet pills, I looked into them, but read some really terrible reports on them... worst case death! but usual side effects of them are you are stuck needing the loo all the time, and without trying to sound gross.. you end up with bright orange greasy tar like poo
strangely enough it wasnt the risk of dying that put me off them. It was the thought of bright orange poo lol

QUOTE]

LOL thanks for that Bugzy...I just feel really desperate but I'll be guided by the doctor and won't do anything silly xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2