View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 01:35 PM
i am veggie Mandy but i won't eat veggie stuff like that Lol...i tried quorn when i was younger..yuk yuk yuk, didn't like the taste or texture of meat so it is pointless me trying to eat "pretend" meat now
great the window fella turned up and he was a hit with Rosie
thinking about veg curry for dinner.....if i can move Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Yay parcel arrived so good response from the company. Thats the last of the pr4ent to gt.

Good your windows are now done Mandy. Enjoy your lunch.

Thinking is the first step Griff, step by step
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Stayed dry here and everyone went out, Cariad and Keshi, then I was taking Lona and Zen, but who ran in, glued herself to the front door and wouldn't move whatever I did, I pulled,pushed, shouted, was nice, swore, nope, Mabs was going out today, she was fed up of all the rest, and she was perfectly good to go thank you.
Up on the tow path with them, by the end of the towpath as leads were going on to walk back along the road, Mabs was limping slightly. However she got herself back in hand on the way back and we made great time. Everywhere cleaned up, they've all had a go over with the rake, had bones and a raw carrot after I'd done fresh beds. Was glad to get in, under the shower, hair washed.Looking forward to an easy afternoon, son rings, he's on his way over to pick up the freezer and get the fridge down for me. Ah well, one can but dream
Griff your mum is going to give your dad what for when she catches him isn't she, hoping you are OK and you don't catch anything from him.
Thats great the window bloke showed up Mandy, everything good to go in your house, I'll have the fish fingers please
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 02:35 PM
he did go upstairs TW...eventually, made him cheese on toast with hp and lobbed a bottle of lucozade at him...only being nice as he has to drive mum to blackpool this weekend, it will probably be the last time she sees Billy so she has to go otherwise it will be too late.
Wonder why the walk was refused today then? i am sure she had her reasons, would be great if they could tell us what troubled them sometimes. Hope your son arrives and shifts the stuff for you
Sue, great news that the parcel has arrived, you have finished and i am just starting Lol thought about the curry...changed my mind, couldnt be bothered Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2015, 02:42 PM
No she didn't refuse the walk, she clung to the front door until she went because she's been under house arrest since she cut the pad on her paw off. So she's decided enough is sufficient and she's not staying home alone (well with Cariad and Keshi anyway)
Cheese on toast sounds good I'll have some after the fish fingers from Mandy
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i am veggie Mandy but i won't eat veggie stuff like that Lol...i tried quorn when i was younger..yuk yuk yuk, didn't like the taste or texture of meat so it is pointless me trying to eat "pretend" meat now
great the window fella turned up and he was a hit with Rosie
thinking about veg curry for dinner.....if i can move Lol
I like the Linda McCartney ones cos they not quorn ones
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I'll send the fish fingers over TW
Dinner eaten now need to get ready for work not feeling it, looks dark, cold and miserable out there.
I'll be right when I get there.
Aww Mabs being all determined glad she was ok though
I love cheese on toast too
Right enough stalling, see you tonight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Son been, freezer in car, and after a lot of faffing, including having to take the plug off, the fridge is out of its top cupboard and on the kitchen floor ready for me to defrost it and clean it out. He's coming over next week for the fridge.
Had to lie down on the kitchen floor to get my hand through a gap to take the plug out, and yes I felt my ribs go ping - again
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Son been, freezer in car, and after a lot of faffing, including having to take the plug off, the fridge is out of its top cupboard and on the kitchen floor ready for me to defrost it and clean it out. He's coming over next week for the fridge.
Had to lie down on the kitchen floor to get my hand through a gap to take the plug out, and yes I felt my ribs go ping - again
You live dangerously TW! The "new" fridge freezer here keeps making a terrible racket so I managed to get a second hand fridge in case it blows... wangled it our of the car by myself, assisted by wee dog who thought it was great fun...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I'll send the fish fingers over TW
Dinner eaten now need to get ready for work not feeling it, looks dark, cold and miserable out there.
I'll be right when I get there.
Aww Mabs being all determined glad she was ok though
I love cheese on toast too
Right enough stalling, see you tonight
Do not envy anyone going out in this weather.. have decamped to bed very very early.... bad forecast here and over there so not relying on getting anywhere any time soon. Never thought twitter could be so useful but the kerrycoco one has been excellent re flooding reports. May well be my trading is over for the year.. sigh! Would have liked the last two events....Stay safe... prefer toasted cheese sandwiches myself.. now that sounds good..
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >