Female 

06-01-2011, 06:02 PM
...sorry if im being dim but where do u get them? Team Asbo want lol
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks to Kylry I'm waiting for mine to arrive! I read up about them on the site I bought them and they're natural with a nice marrow inside them, so I'm hoping the dogs will love them, and I'm also hoping I might get at least 30 mins of peace around here???? Maybe that's hoping a bit too much!!!
You might actually get that! Cain is a really enthusiastic chewer, he's been at it about an hour now and has only got a few shavings off the end. With free access I expect it'll be gone in a few days so I'll take it off him in a bit. But no other chew has lasted anywhere near this long. The closest were giant pressed rawhide bones (last up to 45 mins but upset his tum so we don't feed it anymore) or bulk pizzle which last about 20 mins or so. I'm sure Zena will love it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh now you've reeeeeeally got me all excited!!!!! I'm off to check the postbox now, although he's probably thrown them over the gates coz they wouldn't fit!!! Oh heaven, a whole 45 mins you have there!!!!!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:12 PM
he voluntarily have up chewing after a solid hour, I think he got tired. This is how it looked after an hours hard chewing. It hasn't lost any length, just thinner a bit at the end

Tupac I bought mine from http://www.puredog.co.uk/our-products.php
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Looking like a Stagbar revolution?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I got mine from Puredog too! Looks like Cain hardly made an impression on that!! Now I'm verrrrry excited!!!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:38 PM
cant believe its so expensive,as i have quite a lot of it mostly mounted.but the girls like the odd bit and it lasts ages
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Well I'm glad posted about the antlers 'stagbars' but still waiting for delivery Hope it goes down as well here as with the other dogs.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Just an other take on "deer antler" have you checked how they were sourced.

How many of you agree with deer hunting, and do you know if the antler was taken off a deer that was stalked??
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Well, mine arrived an hour and a half ago, and since that time, I've had nothing but peace and quiet, with both dogs happily chewing away, swopping them around, they're absolutely fab!!! Never thought I'd be able to get anything to keep Zena occupied for this amount of time, but she won't leave it alone!

Jackie, I've told myself mine came from humanely culled stags/deer Considering it is highly illegal for anybody to shoot deer without a licence, I would have thought a big company like Puredog just wouldn't be getting any in through the back door?!
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »