View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 05:20 PM
omg I'd never seen this before... I'm gutted.

That poor dog and his poor, poor family. It disgusts me.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
That poor dog i cant believe how they have left that dog to suffer and deteriorate that is truly disgusting that poor poor dog!!!!! Stupid stupid laws! why on earth would they just let that dog suffer. Is there any hope of him going home????
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 05:54 PM
its shocking how down hill he has gone .how did that happen on his nose its heartbreaking so .he is loveing dog ,done nowt wrong . and they see fit ,to lock him away ,and watch him ,get in the state he is in there . what wrong with people humans are so cruel
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 07:33 PM
That's horrendous, my heart pounded watching that video, I can't believe how he has deteriated, the people involved in his "care" should be investigated. That poor dog has done nothing wrong, why on earth should he be locked up. It's made me cry, so I can't even imagine how his family must feel.

Shame no one can steal him away to a safe haven. So sorry humans have let you down Bruce, i am ashamed!

Signed the petition, over 8,000 have signed, this shows how wrong this is. The owner has not given up the fight, they have been to the papers again, lets all pray for a las minute change of heart from the court.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2009, 07:36 PM
I really hope as he makes his final journey, that there is someone kind and familiar to be there with him so he's not alone.

At least he will be free come Monday. Safe journey boy.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 07:55 PM
omg I am heartbroken watching that. That poor dog. The is no reason or excuse for what has happened to him. His family must be desperately upset. I can't believe this happens for no reason. Disgusted. Off to sign the petition.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 08:18 PM
I cant think ofanything else to say apart from "What the FCUK?"

I am ashamed to call myself a member of the human race utterly ashamed to be associated with such low life scum that allow this tohappen. My blood boils. I wish I could do more than add my name to a petition that will be ignored like all the other BSL Bullsh!t.

Sorry if my post offends due to language.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Poor boy. What a state to be in. I think I'd be taking out a private prosecution against the people who supposedly have him in their "care". They are poor excuses for human beings to allow that to happen.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Poor poor dog.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Oh my! That poor dog. Looks like he has been desperately rubbing his face on caging for months and months! Poor baby. I hope his family can be with him on Monday when he goes.
Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »