View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Aw poor little thing if it's true. It is good that you're aware of a potential problem.
Maybe you could suggest taking her out for a walk as she gets on so well with your dog and it would be nice for him to have company. That way it just seems like your trying to help out whilst giving your dog a pal to play with.
Then you could get closer to the family and try to suss out what's really going on without making them suspicious.
If then they admit to not being able to cope with her then you could offer to take her off their hands.
Good luck anyway...hope it all works out xx
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Any news?Really feel for you ,you must feeling so helpless and frustrated.Good luck,Maureen
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
I am not surprised you are angry. I would be too. That poor poor dog and they probably don't realise they are being so cruel. Why have a dog, what pleasure are they getting - absolutely none and yet the dog is made to suffer. I really really hope you are successful in either getting her out of there or at least arranging some exercise. So upsetting.
stanfan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Ok, bit of an update, have been past a couple of times and no clawing or noise that I can hear. Have heard but not verified that she was spade 2 weeks ago so at least she won't be locked up as a breeding machine. Have heard about a conversation my family member had with owner and she said they were finding her hard to cope with so I'm going to try and open conversation with her this week and broach exercising together. Fingers crossed x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2