View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh how annoying for you..I hope someone gets it sorted for you soon so that you can get out and about again. xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 07:44 PM
ohhhhhhhhh i have been trying to call for 2 days now and no one there it is the only number i have and i now it works as i spoke to them last monday. i will try again tom it is really doing my head in now what more could go wrong.

thanks guys xxxx all hugs welcome
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:18 PM
well i finaly got throu today spoke to a really nice lady and told her what had happened she was not happy as they could of arranged for the next delivry for the monday just gone, so it is booked for monday, my brother is going to stay in for me and wait for it as i have got an appointment i can't miss and you just now thats when it will come. so fingers crossed i will mobile tue............ yippyyyyyyyyyy xxxxx
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi SJPurt,

Sounds like they use the same delivery service as Ikea! I have some experience in ordering wheelchairs and know that the NHS service is shockingly underfunded. If you need something in the meantime the British Red Cross loan wheelchairs for up to 8weeks for a nominal donation. I don't know any centres in Kent but I'm sure a quick google or phonecall would find you one. If that's no use there are often Church groups who loan all kinds of adaptive aids (including wheelchairs) you needn't be a Christian or anything, but these are locally organised so you'd have to search your local area yourself. If google doesn't work try asking the wheelchair provider, social services, local hospital Occupational therapy department they should know where you can get temporary loans from.

Hope that helps. Let us know how you get on.
L
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by LittleLady View Post
Hi SJPurt,

Sounds like they use the same delivery service as Ikea! I have some experience in ordering wheelchairs and know that the NHS service is shockingly underfunded. If you need something in the meantime the British Red Cross loan wheelchairs for up to 8weeks for a nominal donation. I don't know any centres in Kent but I'm sure a quick google or phonecall would find you one. If that's no use there are often Church groups who loan all kinds of adaptive aids (including wheelchairs) you needn't be a Christian or anything, but these are locally organised so you'd have to search your local area yourself. If google doesn't work try asking the wheelchair provider, social services, local hospital Occupational therapy department they should know where you can get temporary loans from.

Hope that helps. Let us know how you get on.
L
What a lovely post
Hoping Tuesday comes quickly for you xxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey honey, good news you might be mobile on Tues!!!! xxxxxxxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 12:37 PM
thanks guys well they phoned to confirm i down for del on monday so fingers crossed big time really want to get out and about more, i hope to get the dog thing put on and get carlsberg out with. He needs some as he not had much as he was neutered last wed and his stitches come out today at 4pm so woould be good to get him out tue for a nice walk...lol
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:42 PM
well wheel chair has come and it is of no use to me as they have sent me one that has four small wheels, so i can't move my self around i would ha\ve to have someone with me at all times. Just my luck. Well phoned them and got answer phone great so left a message no call today so will call again tom hope i get through i really need this sorted.

I have also booked in to look at a bunglow to rent on thur night so fingers crossed that works out as well. I have come down my stairs 5 times in the last week so i am getting scared now incase i fall and brake some thing or worse.

sorry getting low again think it is all working out and here we go again.

sam xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 07:48 PM
What a shame.....they could of delivered 6 by now......hope you get it sorted doon Hun. Fingers xxxxxxxxxxx for you . Good luck xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Typical delivering the wrong one. Hope they get their act together and you are mobile asap. Good luck with the bungalow Thursday.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >