Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi,
Have you tried contacting zepthedep? He is registered on here & runs a rottie rescue, it may be out of his way but he might be able to point you in the right direction.
sarah
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 11:42 AM
You see why you shouldnt go to those places. Last time you found a poor lost soul I took him in.
If only if only, but Ian would kill me! NO...YES... NO.
Why dont you build a kennel in your back garden, I will have him during the day and you can have him at weekends.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Awww poor boy, hope he gets a good home soon. I was thinking of Zepthedep too.

So nice of you to try and help him:smt002
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks all, I have emailed one of the rott rescues, who have answered saying they are full, but if anyone gets in touch from our area looking for a dog they will refer them to the shelter. i may try Zepthedep later, thing is i realise all the rescues are always full, so possibly no-one may have room.

The place where is at won't let him go to just anyone, they do full homechecks ect, so I'm sure they would make sure they found the right person for him. Theri was also a large Mastiff in there, who was in the middle of the rehoming process, so there is hope for big dogs...

LAURA, I was hoping you wouldn't see this thread as I know how much you like them. If you had saw this boy yesterday I fear he may already been at home with you now, he was smashing..
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thanks all, I have emailed one of the rott rescues, who have answered saying they are full, but if anyone gets in touch from our area looking for a dog they will refer them to the shelter. i may try Zepthedep later, thing is i realise all the rescues are always full, so possibly no-one may have room.

The place where is at won't let him go to just anyone, they do full homechecks ect, so I'm sure they would make sure they found the right person for him. Theri was also a large Mastiff in there, who was in the middle of the rehoming process, so there is hope for big dogs...

LAURA, I was hoping you wouldn't see this thread as I know how much you like them. If you had saw this boy yesterday I fear he may already been at home with you now, he was smashing..

Yes I fear too he would!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2