View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 10:42 PM
most puppies go off a meal ..its quite normal he must be getting enough in the other meals...
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Sometimes it can be due to the weather but I wouldn't worry as long as he's getting plenty of water his appetite will soon come back
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Our puppy is 4 months old and doesn't really like breakfast unless it's scramblled egg on it's own and still warm. If it's at all anything mixed in with the egg or cold she leaves it but eats it later. I weigh everything she eats and some days she eats more than other days but as long as your happy with what you puppy is eating I wouldn't worry about it
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 06:15 AM
I shouldn't worry as long as he's tucking into his lunch and dinner and is gaining weight and form steadily. Just not a brekkie boy by the sounds of it
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Update -

We've tried splitting what he is eating into three, but he's still not having it!

Instead, we now put his breakfast in a Kong, with some spread-cheese (Dairylea) and he muches that throughout the morning whilst I'm at work

Hurray!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2