View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Hello been a busy day out and about. First walking dillon his leg seems a little easier on rising, he is getting extra turmeric paste and ginger now and green lipped muscle and msm as well as the cortaflex. Plus 4 rhus tox twice a day so fingers crossed its all working.
Once up although a little stiff he is still loving his walks, games indoors and being a lunatic in the garden.
After walking Dillon we went to peterborough van hage for brekkie then a look round I am off to Essex Thursday to meet Gill and our niece so brought some nice little resin birds for the graves and a lovely tub of pansies for each of them.
We then hopped off to Dobbies and brought some bargains for the garden 6 good sized plants for under £20. Also stopped for a big meringue which we shared and a cuppa used out free cuppa's for this month.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2016, 05:51 PM

Taking pictures of red flowers has never been my strong point. I have to say there seems to be a difference between lens makes I don't really understand.

This was taken with a Tamron 90mm lens on my Nikon D800 and the colour is about spot on.

So this is todays thread contribution from me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 07:37 PM
That is very very pretty Tumbleweed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hiya LG.....lovely to see you again. Pleased you managed to escape from wales Lol
Escaping from Wales is not easy Many years ago we were working in the Brecon Beacons, was meant to be a one day job but my mate lost the map and we ended up staying a week (No SatNav in those days )

Well that's only partly true, we did loose the map but there were also technical problems, nothing new there then
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Just finished 2 hours stripping Teazle - she looks like a new dog
Think that new lens on OH's camera would be a good opportunity to see her in all her glory
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi Everyone, well I went to bed after dinner and have just got up so I can watch neighbours when it comes on at 10pm. Fancy putting it on that late. I am still so tired not sure whether to stay up or go back to bed! Trouble is it is on for an hour! Wonder if it will be on catch up tomorrow?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Lovely study of the camelia, Tweed, perhaps as Harvey says, a portrait of Teazle in her "new clothes" would make a nice follow up.
Good evening Harvey, escape from Wales was difficult, we stayed 3 days longer than expected and came home on Thursday. The only reason being, that weather was nice and walking on the mountain was particularly lovely, think the dogs enjoyed it immensely as being on new ground they had to work everything out afresh. So good mental as well as physical exercise. Do hope that Casey is continuing to improve, as last thing I remember reading of him was that he was on the up!
Lynn - you certainly are trying your best for Dillon, what with pastes and pills and powders, do so hope that his stiffness etc, improves. Given the problems you had with Ollie and now poor Dillon, has it put you of BMDs, or in time would you have another?
Hope walks went well for everyone today and that lesson of Griff's was successfully accomplished once the mud had been removed from her two! lol !
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Good evening Moyra, not like you to be on line so late in the day - there must be more to Neighbours than I ever imagined. Having made the effort hope you enjoy it without falling to sleep. Good luck with that one! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Been watching a fascinating problem on Vikings and definitive evidence they reached Newfoundland,same woman who has found pyramids using photographs taken in space.
Nice you've had a decent break, LG, and a change of scenery, it does make a difference, and you've had that nasty bout of flu haven't you, so will have done you the world of good.
I had a little sleep this afternoon as well, I'm usually awake by about 5, but must have needed it, because it was nearer 6 when I woke up. Girls tea was all done, all I needed to do was tidy up whilst they ate it, then they had a pear for afters. I took painkillers for my back and had a hot water bottle behind a pillow in the small of my back and not quite so painful for me now. Only had the one phone call, and that was OK in the main, so feeling a bit more relaxed than I was, feeling a bit strung out the last few days.
Transferred more stuff into the new cupboards, so the back bedroom is gradually being emptied and the next thing is to start in there and get it sorted. Has taken a very long time to get to this stage as emotionally it takes a toll on me.
What a lovely day out again for you Lynn, and I think the idea of the tubs and the little resin birds for the graves is lovely.
Harvey how is Casey now, is he improving every day now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Thanks Gordon, its a special edition of it. They are going to kill off some of the cast.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >