Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Morning all,

Bev, I hope Lily recovers, poor puppy.

I am just awake, looking definite, the brats are moving. They were outside their house with a van this morning. Oh I really hope this is the case, since she moved in there has been nothing but problems, she caused fights between next door and us, her kids have given Davie such a hard time that he wouldn't go out. Although I can see that she is just in denial that her kids are a problem, I am really glad she is gone.

Well, I have to pop to the shop later for bits and pieces. Other than that, still working through the ironing pile, may move that to outside now that I can get peace to do it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Morning Moyra yes house hunting again tomorrow. Yawn.
Morning Jenny ooooh that's a lot of rain but like you say we needed it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Morning Lorraine fingers crossed your nasty neighbour is moving.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Morning all...

Poor Lily, hope she soon feels better, always scary when that happens. Hopefully the vet can help.

Hope Dave is in a good mood when he gets home, nice when they come home early.

Lets hope the next neighbours are better than the last lot Lore...

How much longer will they be outside your house Malka? Can you get out at all now? Sorry if I missed anything about it, laptop playing up again

We had quite a bit of rain in the night, but not raining at the minute.

Summer, the cat, is doing well, despite taking her own stitches out. Elektra also is doing well, despite not taking hers out

Eversuffering husband is in London blocking a road somewhere, so not happy....but I did remind him, he is getting paid

He will be there for some time, so if you are going to London, stay clear of him....

I know I will have missed some, so have a good day to all, will catch up later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Morning GB I had a cat once who took her own stitches out.
Glad they are doing well.
Poor OH he is not going to be a popular guy is he ?
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Morning all. I think we had a bit of rain during the night as well. The garden looked wet but the floor had dried up by the time I got up.
Hope Lily is ok Bev.
Good luck with the house hunting tomorrow Lynn. Bet you're getting a bit desperate now.
My eldest daughter txt me this morning, she'd had an interview for a new job yesterday & has got it. It's promotion. She works for the DWP & was in the job centre now she will be HEO Senior Data Manager for Public Health England. She will be getting about 5 grand more in wages as well. Apparently she will be doing stats for drug & alcohol providers. I said the job title sounds better than the job description. I'm thrilled for her.
Not much on the cards here today. It's forecast rain again later so I'd better not go far for a walk.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Lorraine - fingers crossed that they really are moving and the next neighbours are neighbours from heaven!

Elaine - the only thing actually outside my bungalow at the moment is one of THESE but I have no idea where its driver is. Or anyone of them for that matter!

Luckily I am nowhere near London having seen that piccie of your beloved blocking wherever it is!
Lynne - many congrats to your daughter on her promotion!

- Right, buzzed over to the macolet while I still could and noticed that they have been laying kerbs down the road up to about four homes down - and they have left what will be dropped kerbs in a couple of places where people actually have driveways for their cars.

So... Malka no get a dropped kerb Malka will be straight onto the local newspaper and, if I can find the telephone number of a certain contact at the main television news channel...

...Malka will get her dropped kerb!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Good almost afternoon!!
TM,great news for your daughter,well done to her
GB,hope hubby got sorted' bless him
BEV, fingers and paws crossed for Lily(( hugs))
I swear I think there is no air here!!Rained all nite but now that dead heat is hard to bear.Sun is coming out now, fans all all on, Lacey hasn't surfaced from her bed yet Will go take a cold shower, catch up later
(( hugs )) to all, try and behave today and not get into any trouble
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I hope everyone is well this morning and had a restful night.
Furry and feathered and reptilian friends included.
'afternoon Lynn............OK who among us has a couple of alligators in the bath
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 11:11 AM
I have a tortoise,does that count?
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »