Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I didn't come in last night as I was feeling pretty grotty. Think this cold/virus has settled on my tubes/chest so I'm now waiting for the duty doctor to phone and hopefully get some abs. The tribunal is tomorrow and funeral on Friday so hopefully 24 hrs of abs will see me feeling a little more human I'll have to read all the posts from yesterday later to catch-up as I don't want to miss anything important do I A thick fog here but its due to clear later.

Lynn - I think Dillon has selective hearing They can be little horrors (not so little in Dillon's case). I think its going to warm up later which I hope it does, we didn't see any sun at all yesterday here
Nippy- Sorry to hear about your son and I really hope he is OK today. We never stop worrying about them do we We'll always be their 'mum' and probably driving them round the bend with 'mum's' advice/concern.
Lore - I'll have to look back on what happened to poor Davie but hope he is OK today - poor lad
Helena - Good luck with the curtains but as you say you won't get far without the cotton I spent some of yesterday afternoon sewing the back covers for our kitchen chairs. What I've done so far looks fab and I can't wait to get the rest done.
Pat - Your post did make me laugh envisaging you dodging sick people, snakes and all. Wear a mask and take a gun out with you as they should cover every eventuality. When you come over here you will no doubt have to bring a huge selection of layers to wear as the good old British weather could do anything. and there are bound to be a few extremes .... wettest, coldest, hottest

I'll pop back in later to see you all.

****** Hi Gellygood, you sneaked in while I was typing. I hope you days goes OK. *********
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Morning Jenny

Your week sounds like a horrible one to me. I hope the abs help quickly but it's my experience it takes 2-3 days for them to make any appreciable difference.

*I'm more worried about all the tales of SPIDERS and bitey flying things I've been reading about in the UK this year!

I quite like being able to pile on the layers and wear scarves and hats and gloves. Then ... the novelty wears off and I wish I was back in the sunshine!

Am going to start to think about some comfy loose boots you can just 'shove yer feet into' without having to drag them on or get a tin opener to get them off! All mine are looking much the worse for wear after getting such a bashing in the UK last year. Have chucked some out already (kept a couple for plodding through dirt with Bella here in winter)

I've got some smart leather ECCO ones that I left in the UK but I want something easier and softer. Like UGGS but not as pricey as those as I cannot justify it for the odd week or two wearing them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning Gill my what a busy day. Must say I do not miss the ferrying mum around and sorting all her problems.
jenny sorry you are feeling worse. Hopefully the AB's will do the trick. (((Hugs))).
Pat and Helena you could get a sweat shop going with your sewing machines and curtain making skills.

Back from a 45 minute walk. Dillon chasing along the hedges smelling for cats and getting right behind one hedge and I am not sure if there is a fence at the bottom of that garden. Think there must be as he set the dog off barking that lives there while I was dragging him out backwards via his long line.
My trousers in the knee area got very wet.
I do believe he is growing up ever so slightly he prefers nice calm dogs now when he meets them is always up for a chase though if allowed.
We met the GR again today she is around 6 months younger than him I think and is a real tart around him well Sunday and today he was trying to get away from her she is a little mad. One time not so long ago he would of been as mad as she was.
Maybe he is like our Michael frightened of commitment.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Am I glad I stocked up on f&v yesterday as we have just had another lovely downpour but this time it has caused some of the earth that was dumped in my front yard to slip down into a muddy landslide over part of my ramp [and the path in front of the house] and no way do I fancy going over to the macolet as I will then end up with muddy tyre marks all over my carpet.

I am hoping that is it for the day as I want to take Da Booga out again this afternoon.

Jen - I hope Paul is a bit better today, ditto Lorraine's Davie, and jenny that you get the ABs you need and that they help clear your chest pdq.

Not sure what else I have missed - nothing too serious I hope, and I hope everyone has as good a day as they would wish it to be.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Good morning fellow members I have Hannah with my today. It is drizzling at the moment but when it clears up we are going to take Chloe for a walk and pick some blackberries.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Morning Malka. Afternoon where you are.

Oh no a mud slide. I hope you and Pereg manage to get out for a trip round the block again today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Morning Mini enjoy your blackberrying with Hannah.
There's lots about.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Morning
Quick pop in,need to drop Lacey off for her wash,cut and blow dry
Have a great day,talk soon xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Morning Eileen hope Lacey enjoys her pampering.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Gill my what a busy day. Must say I do not miss the ferrying mum around and sorting all her problems.
jenny sorry you are feeling worse. Hopefully the AB's will do the trick. (((Hugs))).
Pat and Helena you could get a sweat shop going with your sewing machines and curtain making skills.

Back from a 45 minute walk. Dillon chasing along the hedges smelling for cats and getting right behind one hedge and I am not sure if there is a fence at the bottom of that garden. Think there must be as he set the dog off barking that lives there while I was dragging him out backwards via his long line.
My trousers in the knee area got very wet.
I do believe he is growing up ever so slightly he prefers nice calm dogs now when he meets them is always up for a chase though if allowed.
We met the GR again today she is around 6 months younger than him I think and is a real tart around him well Sunday and today he was trying to get away from her she is a little mad. One time not so long ago he would of been as mad as she was.
Maybe he is like our Michael frightened of commitment.
LOL! That DID make me laugh! I need a laugh at the mo. Have an update to do in a minute.

Good news here is IT'S RAINING IT'S POURING! Yay! Made Bella go out in it she was not impressed! I was tho' so that's alright! She ducked back under the block and peed in the carpark lol!
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »