register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Back from walks and everyone supplied with a bone, had a quick tidy round then in for a bowl of hot bone soup and a brew. Started raining when I was out with the 3 of them, so had to run back to the car in the end, so no going over with the undercoat rake for them. Set off with Cariad and Lona, and all of a sudden it stopped and the sun came out, they got a good do with the rake, I came back like a wet rag I was so warm. Going to have an hour with the telly and then go and have a clean up outside, my backs hurting more than usual today for some reason, not done as much as taken the 3 in the car there and back and usually its over an hour of walking for me, maybe I need to do the walking, anyway I can't till Kesh has finished her season.There is an extra truck parked up by the sub station so hoping they are repairing the problem and we can go on the river very soon.
Griff, I really hope they sort this parcel business out, that is ridiculous, if it was correctly addressed how come someone else got it
Sue, have a lovely lunch, as long as Barry is paying of course
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Hello all
Been to the docs, lovely chap, listened to me then gave me some tramadol explained that I'm not to take it till I get home from work to see how I go, esp seeing as co-codomol makes me sleepy
Reapplied for my yearly prepay NHS certificate this morning too.
I ordered myself an actifry and that came this morning, made some chips in it for dinner, it's fab

Griff that's disgusting, I'm assuming your going to get some kind of apology??
Enjoy your lunch Sue and Tweed,
Moyra hope you got on ok at the doctors
TW hope you've had a good morning with the girls.
Be back later,
Have a good afternoon all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 12:49 PM
TW, at least half of them got groomed Lol....we have glorious sun too but mum assures me it is going to rain, i am going for a look in primarni as i have a giftcard from christmas
Mandy, very good about the Dr...i got very woozy on the tramadol but it could be as i had mixed a load of painkillers (i was in agony).....i looked at an actifry but doubt it would get used very much
Our street is dead odd, the first close is all evens so 26 and 28 are there, the other side of the street has houses that are odd numbers...like my house, there are very few of them so i am halfway down the street...i had a hoover delivered to number 28 before now and had to hobble all the way up the road and drag it back...the lady was old so couldn't fetch it to me...i seem to remember this happening before so i am doubting if they have even sent the stuff out, it was when she asked if i had enough catheters...what the heck was she going to do if i hadn't?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Afternoon everyone thank you al for asking about Dillon's paw and leg. All fine we took him to castle acre an old ruin really beautiful walk and lots of ups and downs for him to explore. Thankfully after discovering the staple lurking around in his fur on is paw we have had no more problems.

Glad the car started Moyra.
Really bad service griff hope its sorted soon.
Mandy do be careful with the Tramadol mum wasn't allowed them when they realised she lived on her own. Which I know you don't but they are very strong and can make you very unsteady.
Sue and Barry enjoy your lunch. We passed a house on the way back from Castle Acre called Tumble weed. I immediately thought of you Barry.
Glad you had a good walk June. Shame the brushing didn't get done.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Sounds like a nice walk Lynn
my dad came out with me and both dogs.....they were soooooooo norty lol both pulled on the lead and generally showed off...whoops
Simplewhite
New Member!
Male 

30-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Hello Pet lovers

I'm looking for someone who can write 10-15 articles about dogs. Like how to train them or funny stories, care about dogs and etc.

Feel free to contact me with your ideas
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2