Female 

24-08-2007, 04:06 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful time
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by susanatlasinski View Post
I'll be there tomorrow, not looking forward to being in the hall though.

Good luck to anyone going./,m[b]./B]
DITO my lot prefer being outside, think most dogs do, taking Kaos and Holly head bannger I will be the one wearing two huge men you wont be able to miss me one is 6 ft 5" the other is 6 ft 7" im the wee one with the two rotts, lol, would be nice to say hi to ya all,,,good luck to all who are entred,
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Will try to get over to the Rott ring tomorrow to say Hi.

Susan
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Have a good day tomorrow, y'all, off to kip now, must get there early, wanna see the puppies.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by susanatlasinski View Post
Will try to get over to the Rott ring tomorrow to say Hi.

Susan

that would be nice, I will be the one that looks like they aint got a clue,,,lol, I will be at the boxer ring first thing, one of the club members is making her debut tomorow in the ring so will be there just in case she panics and I need to take over,,,sure she will be just fine though,,, hes in minor puppy so should be back by the rotty ring fairly early,
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2007, 01:08 AM
I might go, depends if i can get up or not now will be at the boxer ring same time as shona then watch her and then go watch some agility
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2007, 03:22 PM
well I went, twas a shambles of a day for me, started with the little dog form the top of the road wandering round on its own, dougie went to let the owner know it was out but she had gone to work apparently, so tried her boyfriends no answer, then had to set about looking for somone to look after it as it has no road sence, Olwyne next door took it in while we put a not through the owner and her BF'nds door telling them where the dog was, then as the old chap over the road is away for a few days the chap along is looking after his kcs, he let the dog out and left it in its own garden, Jack {the dog} then tried to get out and got stuck in the rott iron gates, so running very late, got to the show at around 10.20am, ran to see what class was in but I missed PG and they were on limit dog, the judge was belting through them, when MPB went in I ran to get holly who was in Junior and by the time I got back to the ring he was going over the last dog in Junior,, but managed to get her into the ring but no prep time she only got a VHC, now you would think that due to the change in ring plan with the rings all being in the highland hall they would have allowed for the time and distance needed to get from benching to the rings, but not a hope in hell,
the judge was all done by around 1.00pm if not before that,
not the best day in the world but hey thats life eh,
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-08-2007, 06:13 PM
got to the show at around 10.20am, ran to see what class was in but I missed PG and they were on limit dog, the judge was belting through them, when MPB went in I ran to get holly who was in Junior and by the time I got back to the ring he was going over the last dog in Junior,, but managed to get her into the ring but no prep time she only got a VHC,
Well done They did finish rather early, we went for a wander as my daughter wanted to see the rotties but they had finished up

Anyway Star's young brother qualified for Crufts today and Finn's got the RCC so it was nice to watch them today.
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2007, 06:47 PM
I noticed that the Rott judge was very fast, he had done his BOB before the Sibe judge was on Limit dog. We arrived at 7.30 to make sure that we got the cages in the hall as my friend had a bitch in Limit and one in open and there was no way that she would have time to go back to the benches in between. Loona was in limit and it was a class of 18, she got 4th so I was really pleased.

We had our club champ show today too so it was a very busy weekend. We got a 2nd in mid limit today and Beanie got 2nd in special vintage. He hadn't been shown for a while as at 12 he is supposed to be slowing down but he flew round the ring like a youngster. It was a really good day as he had 3 sons in the challange and one went BIS.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >