View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning but still freezing cold. I am going to do a bit more spring cleaning today , it's a long slow job.
As soon as it warms up a bit there will be lots to catch up on in the garden so I need to get ahead indoors.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Hello all, loverly sunshine here and 5c

Malka so pleased to here that you and Pereg are well
Lynn hope Dillons foot is going to be ok
Everyone else, hope you are all well, enjoy your day.
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Morning all, a beautiful sunny one here and feeling very spring like. The woodpeckers around here seem to be getting louder every morning when I'm out with Kibo, always a sure sign that the season is changing.

Glad to hear that Pereg had a seizure free night Malka!!

Lynn, hope that Dillon's foot is okay and improves a little every day.

Have a great day everyone
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Morning all, another bad day and night with Millie yesterday, not sure if its the Tramadol that is effecting her or what, so leaving the meds off today to see what she is like, ended up with her on the bed last night ,, it was the only thing to settle her if this carries on we will be back at vets on Monday for further investigated.

Anyway hope everyone is Ok, the sun is shining so have a good day all.xx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Good morning all.

The sun is shining and the wind has dropped. The temperature is supposed to get to a 'balmy' 5 degrees this morning. Goodness, it will feel like summer

Gary had his first tablet last night. Only 25 mgs, but he's not feeling too good this morning . I do hope this set of tablets doesn't go on to cause reactions like all the others. He's going to try taking another one tonight and we'll see how it goes.

We're going out in half an hour to make the most of this sunshine and also because it's Saturday so it's wise to go a little bit earlier before the day trippers arrive.

Have a good 'un all - stay safe and well xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:48 AM
A late good morning all from me. Glad you had an uneventful night Malka.

Feeling sorry for Dillon poor boy - hope the ABs start to make a difference. It's usually about 3 days before any improvement on them.

Feeling sorry for Millie too!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself as well. Putting my 3 huge spag bowls on the highest shelf (stupidly high) I noticed the stack of plates next to them looked a bit unsteady. Pulled them forward to see why and managed to drag the 3 huge bowls out. They hit me right on the forehead before smashing to smithereens on the sink and tiles below. OUCH! Huge bump on head. Did have ice on it but the ice was making it really hurt and making my eyes water too!

Think the kids want to return to the beach today as it is absolutely GLORIOUS out there. I was going to go buy some more rose bushes as the one I have is such a wondrous sight. However it went from bud to full bloom in just over a week, can't see any new buds and will be finished soon - not long enough of a show really. Will stick to the hydrangeas for colour and water every day.

Mart wants to get me a really nice pressie. I've vetoed perfume and jewellery - won't ever run out of those he's already bought me. Vetoing new laptop too - this business class VIAO is not yet 2yrs old and cost a bomb (he wants to get me the newer lighter weight one like his). What I'd like is a wireless printer lol! Fed up taking lappy to printer to print off and don't want a printer 'on show' in living area.

I made a huge spanish omelette and we've just had that with salad. Going to set off soon as everything is closed on Sundays here.

Trying to find a slot to fit in some paid work as well but ain't doing too well with that!

Have a good as possible weekend all of you.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Taking lily to the vets she has an appointment at 11.50. She is in obvious pain with her stomach and knowing how she goes in the past and it being a weekend with the vets shutting at 12.30, I dare not risk leaving it.
Trouble is most treatments for this she has bad reactions too. I offered her a little chicken and rice but she wouldn't touch it, she also now won't lay down and settle because of the discomfort.
Lets hope they can sort her and get her more comfortable so she is happier and i don't have to cancel my birthday meal tonight.
Please keep everything crossed for her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Lovely sunny day here with a beautiful blue sky. Feels a lot warmer than the last few weeks, thank goodness. There seems to be a bit of a wind still, but I can feel there is a change on its way.
I think we have rain due though, which is a bit of a downer, my fingers and back are hurting, I don't mind the cold weather normally because then I am not as sore, that cutting east wind was one step beyond cold though.
Dry and warm now please Mr Weatherman, we have more than served our time over the past year with just about the worst that can be thrown at us.
All the very best with the house today Helena, like you say you have done really well to get this far in less than a year, and please would love before and after piccies.
Lynn hope your phone starts ringing today and you get some viewings over the weekend. Dillon's paw sounds a nightmare, if it isn't one thing its another isn't it
Bev thinking of you and Lily today and fingers crossed the vet sorts her out quickly, you so deserve a special night out and a bit of pampering.
Today is the first day of Pereg's Seiz Free Time Malka and long may it continue. Please please get yourself something decent to eat and try and catch up on your sleep, you were just getting right after that dreadful fall you had, and now this. Take care and lots of hugs and cuddles from all doggies here.
Have a good day Jenny, when does OH start his trips away, you can then start to dispose of the underneath of the piles of mags, I can always use them to light the fire with, so they won't go to waste Those diamond studded gold plated implants are with any luck beginning to work and you will have your nice calm(ish) boys back any day now.
Mini, can you please come and springclean here when you've finished yours, I really need to get a move on now the sun is shining.
Pat are you joining Malka in Casualty with your multi coloured face
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2013, 09:22 AM
'morning Helena and all

Hoping that Dillon, Pereg, Millie, Lillie are doing OK this morning, if only we really knew what was wrong but at least we have the vets to help us.

I think Rianna might be starting one of her 'phamtom pregnancies' this is normally a sure sign:-

She has moved now and is sleeping on the floor next to the bed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Morning everyone just lost my blooming post its one of those days.
So I am not going to reply individually and I hope not to leave anyone out.
Bev I hope they can get Lily sorted for you.
Harvey I hope Rianna is not suffering from a phantom pregnancy.
Jackie I do hope it is the meds upsetting Millie and taking her off them helps her settle. I do know some humans have trouble with Tramadol. Mum did when she was given it.
Mini good luck with the Spring cleaning.
June I hope those fingers stop aching soon.
Malka I am glad to hear Pereg had a better night last night long may it continue.
Jenny enjoy your walk today with your Brother.
Annie nice to hear the Woodpeckers isn't it lets hope its a sign Spring is on its way.
Pat blimey I hope the head is feeling better. Maybe Mart can buy you some nice bowls and plates and maybe a new head. Enjoy your day out.
CG nice to see you pop in.
I think that's everybody I am replying on behalf of Helena today as she is without electric.
I am sat out in the garden at the moment as Dillon's little cotton sock came off while we were walking and Gorden disappeared to the bathroom and it needs two of us to get a sock back on plus if we can leave it for the air to circulate round it will be much better for him. But it's a full time bl**dy job watching him.
I don't think I could cope with the phone going today for viewings.
So you will have to forgive us if we have to let the thread run on today without us around too much.
Enjoy the day everyone see you all laters.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >