Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Good wishes for today - hope all is well
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Good Luck Bens mum and hope everything goes well today - will be thinking of you
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
How did it go?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Yes, hope all went well today for you?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
hi there thanx for the good wishes, well been seen the doc, hes pleaesd that my colestrols gone down, and that i dont smoke no more, and he wants to put me on a yet another tablet, this one supposed to protect my heart from an attack or a stroke, ive also got to have a stress echo test, and find out why im so tired and breathless. dont like those tests as last time it hurt, i havent got much meat round mt ribs and they put a scan probe thing in between your ribs, and i was bruised last time. but ill find out whats what there n then, if everythings ok i wont have to go back till next dec. if theres something up then ill be back up the clinic to be sorted.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Well that's relatively good news then isn't it I expect you're on a Calcium blocker like I am, a Tildium or Adizam, which blocks the calcium to your heart which in turn means it doesn't have to work so hard and it slows the heartbeat down, IF that's what they are, they usually put us on those.

Good luck with the echo test, that ones a lot less invasive than the angiogramme and I hope it shows something up so they can sort you out. All the very best and try not to worry too much until you've had that test.Hopefully you'll get the all-clear and won't have to go again until December.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Best of luck with this test - I hope it goes well. When is it scheduled for, or have they not told you yet?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Well that's relatively good news then isn't it I expect you're on a Calcium blocker like I am, a Tildium or Adizam, which blocks the calcium to your heart which in turn means it doesn't have to work so hard and it slows the heartbeat down, IF that's what they are, they usually put us on those.

Good luck with the echo test, that ones a lot less invasive than the angiogramme and I hope it shows something up so they can sort you out. All the very best and try not to worry too much until you've had that test.Hopefully you'll get the all-clear and won't have to go again until December.
im already on a beta blocka, plus blood thinners,ill have to have a blood test regular to see if my kidneys are functioning properly, along with the liver test once a year. mind u my nurse is pretty good dont hurt me or bruise me
ill let u know what the tabs are when i get them.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2