register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Was raining this morning and very dark, girls had brekkies and went straight back to bed, could just see the tip of Zens nose poking out, left the outside light on and took my breakfast back to bed.
Brightened up a bit later and got the girls out. Took some piccies of my 3 mountain goats having a New Years Day dip and back home. They have had a bone each and gone back to bed (is there a pattern here, are they complete sleepyheads) and I've had a bacon, cheese and tomato butty with a mug of tea. Feeling like I may have another one.
Was warmer but feeling cold now and the fire needs the ashes emptying etc. I'm going to have a look and see if there's anything on telly I fancy, if not then its another couple of episodes of G.O,T. Plenty to do, but its Day Off isn't it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Evening everyone.
Took Dillon to Shouldham and it was dryer under the fir tree's than it would of been walking the village. He got wetter refusing to come in from the garden after getting out of the car when we arrived back.
Popped to the original factory shop at Downham got two big plastic storage boxes to put christmas decs in have thrown a lot of rubbish out to and they will go in the loft tomorrow.
Fireplace back to normal now.

Got a glass of red Gorden doing pizza and ready to watch corrie in a bit. Dillon has now shut up barking and moaning that the floor was being invaded by plastic boxes. He moans when stuff comes out to put up the decs and again when they have to go away.
Doesn't bother about them once they are up.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He moans when stuff comes out to put up the decs and again when they have to go away.
Yes Lynn, it took me a long time to work it out but it just shows how much dogs like the status quo. Doesn't matter if it's posh or poor as long as it stays the same they are happy, once chairs move, trees suddenly appear, and dingly dangly things hang where nowt hung before they are not happy.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Thanks for all the New Year wishes yesterday, my wish to avoid the fireworks didn't quite come true In our village most houses are old, some over 200 years, but the one and only place to have fireworks was one of a small 'new' development just round the corner from us

So, come midnight both Casey & Lara were in the bedroom (Very rare for Casey) and yours truly was unable to get to sleep until about 2:30

So I shall be retiring early tonight for sure.

Has been raining most of the day, managed a short walk around the sugar beet fields of Sapiston, and back home before the heavy stuff came down.

See you tomorrow.

Nice to see Eileen didn't forget us last night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Had a right run round off the girls tonight. They all had dinosaur bones for tea, I fed them in the order that meant Zen and Lona disappeared straight away with them, which meant they wouldn't interfere with anyone elses....I thought.... Kesh went into the little kennel with her bone, Cariad and Mabs had theirs. I went inside to do their veg.
Looking through the kitchen window I saw Kesh outside lay down with her bone, next thing Lona comes out, there's a brief discussion, Lona disappears with Keshi's bone. I go to sort Lona out and Mabs also appears, minus her bone, so there is a connection here...Check Cariad, and she has one bone and made her get up to make sure she wasn't lying on another one (not daft are they, but neither am I) Lona is hunched up eating the bone she's taken, underneath her are two other bones. Remove the bones, hand them back to their respective owners, go in. I've just got my tea ready and Mabs gives a deep bark, I wait, she does another one. Sighing I put my knife and fork down and she is outside, minus a bone of course. I find it buried in the shavings near Lona (again) hand it to her and make sure she goes to bed, in the meantime Zen and Kesh have swapped places.
They've got heat lamps on and have settled down now, I hope
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2