Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi and bye Harvey
I'm logging off now folks but will be back tomorrow Sleep well all and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:34 PM
I know exactly what you mean TW - and if Mercman has now been put off then that is really good news. I absolutely hate the way that planning permission is being granted all over the place, and sometimes for the most horrendous houses which really do not fit in with the surroundings.

Harvey, the ignore button may work up to a point, although to be honest it doesn't help that much, but it does nothing to stop vile emails Safe Journey, and try to pop in when you can.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Goodnight JENNY,see you tomorrow
Really hope MR & Mrs NIPPY JENNY have a good night,had it rough lately
Am watching Wire in the blood,love Robson Green
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi and bye Harvey
I'm logging off now folks but will be back tomorrow Sleep well all and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Night night Jenny - thank goodness you are back Dogsey would be decidedly poorer without you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Local council promised no more new developments, and then he gets permission for those houses, and you can't live down here without a car, no buses on a Sunday, local service between 8am and 6pm and no trains on a Sunday and they run 7am to 6pm every hour. So if he builds 6 houses thats a possible 12 more cars in the village, plus maybe 12 children, and the road out of the village fits 2 cars side by side, not forgetting there's horses being ridden round and you have to give them right of way round here, plus tractors....I could go on.....
June, I think we are both of the same opinion on this. I've seen it so many times local council states no more development and then out of the blue some one gets planning permission. The media are constantly banging on about the need for more houses whereas the need is actualy for less people. The first is relatively easy to do, the second involves politicians taking some tough decisions and they won't do that.

Oh well that's my 'rant of the day' done must go now, goodnight all you lovely people, see you again soon I hope.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:38 PM
That's spooky Eileen, I was just thinking of those two as well. Well, I suppose it isn't spooky really because we are bound to worry about them aren't we.

With luck the ABs will be doing their work by now, so hopefully they will both get some sleep.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:39 PM
See you HARVEY Don't be a stranger
Only way to deal with " vile emails" is to bring them out in the open I reckon
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
I agree Eileen.

The weekend of the sproglet draws nigh.........I may not survive it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I agree Eileen.

The weekend of the sproglet draws nigh.........I may not survive it
You will of course,we'll be here for back up
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 09:56 PM
HELLO children!!

Is it just the usual suspects left then? went out for lunch came back to 18 pages quick skim through and though I know nuffink, I can hazard a guess as to who you are alluding to!

AND LOLOLOLOLing a lot at June eating herself silly, save some cake for the rest of us!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh went out to lunch with my Manager, had my performance review AND got a payrise!! whooohooooo, not going to retire on it, but nice to be recognized for my hard work *cough cough* except for the moments when I am in DAD!!
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 >