View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2011, 05:33 PM
I really hope the appeal jusdge listens to the family and sends Lennox homne.

It must be torture for them and him.
AlisonLynton
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2011, 06:37 PM
I have just signed, and hope poor Lennox gets home quickly
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
The family have lodged papers as an appeal we do not know what the papers said or what info was handed to the court. The appeal had to be made on the belief that there had been a flaw in the judges decision to have Lennox PTS and not on the fact that there was any new evidence.

I guess there is a tiny glimmer ofhope as the judge adjourned to consider whatever information the family submitted and did not just throw it out.

The court will reconvene this Friday for a ruling on the appeal submitted by the family.

Still everything crossed for a common sense decision. Lennox is still alive and I hope it remains that way for many years to come all we can do is hope pray and keep sharing his plight in any way we can
HTH
Thank you for the information.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
The family have lodged papers as an appeal we do not know what the papers said or what info was handed to the court. The appeal had to be made on the belief that there had been a flaw in the judges decision to have Lennox PTS and not on the fact that there was any new evidence.

I guess there is a tiny glimmer ofhope as the judge adjourned to consider whatever information the family submitted and did not just throw it out.

The court will reconvene this Friday for a ruling on the appeal submitted by the family.

Still everything crossed for a common sense decision. Lennox is still alive and I hope it remains that way for many years to come all we can do is hope pray and keep sharing his plight in any way we can
HTH
Thanks for that information.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the update xx

Keeping everything crossed for good news on Friday xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Everything crossed for Lennox on Friday.....lets hope and pray common sense prevails xx
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2011, 08:40 PM
I just think that now this poor boy deserves a answer one way or the other, it's not fair on anyone, and I hope that when the right choice is made he hasn't suffered too much in his isolation that he himself has changed. When I heard that the decision to put his to sleep (before the appeal) I wanna go home was on the radio, and I think thats prolly all he wants, all any decent person wants for him too.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2011, 06:33 PM
The latest update is

"Today the Lord Chief Justice agreed to look at the loophole(s) that the Barnes family presented to him/her. The job of the Lord Cheif is rto determine wether any aspect of Law has been misinterpreted/missed out/or used wrongly no more evidence for or against Lennox can be submitted A stay of execution has been granted pending a conclusion of The Lord Cheiefs decision on the legality of the judges decision. So still the fiasco rumbles on and still Lennox is in "jail" but I cling on to the addage where there is life there is hope."

not a great deal of help but at least a glimmer
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks for that .

Not the best news but it will do for now
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the update. Not great news but at least he's still alive for now.
Page 18 of 26 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »