View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Not to worry, you can get these on e-Bay...

Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
You are all totally and utterly deluded and brain washed, that's all the conclusion I can come to!
wow there must be something in the brain washing thing cos i thought exactly the same
It should be so blatently obvious to all of you that these trails are not normal, but you just can't see it. I really wonder why?? Maybe there is something in it, that these trails have dumbing down agents in them, as you seem to have all been affected and I'm so glad I, along with thousands of others haven't been!
clearlyit is obviously to you but I havent seen any evidence at all.
Lots of videos of people saying again and again it is true but no actual facts, and no experts
Anyway, you just keep on breathing in the Aluminium, Barium, Strontium, Flouride etc. etc and don't say you haven't been warned, I did try! Just let your Governments get away with it, why don't you! But when this does eventually come out, how will you feel!! Sick I expect.
yes, sadly I will, as will you and everyone else on here
but if you want to improve that perhaps you should stop looking into the clouds and have a look closer to home
Firstly I would suggest a little research on where and how these elsements naturally occur on the planet
Then their natural concentrations in the air earth and water (if you are worried about cover ups - this info is available from the 80's and b efore)
Then research mechanisms for these metals to enter the water cycle (specifically have a look at acid rain)
Then research what is comming out of cars, busses, trains, planes (without additions) and factories.
There is no mystery where all this rubbish is comming from - the government dont have to waste time and money mining it and dumping it on us - we are already doing it to ourselves

(BTW I forgot to add - trees dying from the top down is a clear well known sign of acid rain - not aluminium sprinkles)
I commend your energy
perhaps if you focused it where the actual problem really was then you could be a power for improvment

Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post

This is the best thread on here, has made excellent holiday reading!
yup I sprayed the pc with coffee when I saw the chemtrail munching alliens we are all saved, we can live in nice clean alien burps
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2012, 10:41 AM
You are all totally and utterly deluded and brain washed, that's all the conclusion I can come to!
was thinking the same myself .........

It should be so blatently obvious to all of you that these trails are not normal, but you just can't see it. I really wonder why?? Maybe there is something in it, that these trails have dumbing down agents in them, as you seem to have all been affected and I'm so glad I, along with thousands of others haven't been!
One wonders how only some have been effected, is the fac that you beleive made you immune

Anyway, you just keep on breathing in the Aluminium, Barium, Strontium, Flouride etc. etc and don't say you haven't been warned, I did try! Just let your Governments get away with it, why don't you!
OK , we ave been warned

But when this does eventually come out, how will you feel!! Sick I expect.
Probable the same as you .......as we are ALL breathing in the same air, so our sick will be your sick, other than we will have lived life to the full, instead of walking round with our heads in the clouds
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
yup I sprayed the pc with coffee when I saw the chemtrail munching alliens we are all saved, we can live in nice clean alien burps
Can't watch it yet as on my phone but will look at links when I'm home!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'm becoming rather suspicious (not paranoid yet) about the reasons given for the frequent red moons we see here now.

Sand and dust in the atmosphere? Pull the other one! Far more likely to be some gamma ray attack or such like.

As for any sort of cloud cover. We are well placed here to spot kook phenomenons - we sometimes don't see a cloud for more than half the year!

See plenty of planes and trails from them tho - with the main Int. airport being just up the road.

*Jet - while you are waiting for Storm to answer your question (because I fear that may be some way off in the future) you could spend your time educating yourself about it all here (I advise you to pay particular attention to the Inkjet Printer Conspiracy Theory)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Conspiracy
that link is hilarious!!!!!!
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2012, 09:07 PM
My ex is very upset that you doubted his credentials and asked me to pass them on (yes he only got a 2:2 but hes still an aerospace engineer )

Just coz you dont like what you hear doesnt mean its not true (ie me and J and C knowing aerospace engineers who doubt this conspiracy), and he still insists those trails can be made at low altitudes under certain conditions.

Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Hahaha love it!!!!
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
My ex is very upset that you doubted his credentials and asked me to pass them on (yes he only got a 2:2 but hes still an aerospace engineer )

Just coz you dont like what you hear doesnt mean its not true (ie me and J and C knowing aerospace engineers who doubt this conspiracy), and he still insists those trails can be made at low altitudes under certain conditions.

So, EVERY SINGLE DAY is the right conditions for low altitude persistent contrails? Hmmmmm!!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2012, 07:24 PM
So when you said that you will be alright when all the poisoning gets us all, as you knew what was going all the time, is that because you will be wearing your stormpants?
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2012, 09:59 PM
"Vapour trails can form at any point/temperature below the dewpoint at anything from sea level to 10'000 ft. The dewpoint is the point at which the air can no longer hold any more water hence showing as vapour trails. The trails are more common above this altitude because of colder temperatures as the air can hold less water"

NOT my words before you attack me but those of my "sudden" aerospace engineer contact.
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 27 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »