View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

19-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Also just to say I did not consult anyone about this new group - not even our mods, and they are usually the first to hear about everything.

I contacted Lynn and Helena and asked if they would be the Group Leaders for the group, and they both kindly agreed

I didn't consult anyone because I have a broader picture in mind and so I was going to go ahead with the groups (at least until all the other steps are seen through) anyway.

However thank you all for your feedback - some members have posted feedback about this to me via the mod/feedback section and in light of all that and all other feedback I think we need an official Regular Members group as well (as tbh, I genuinely thought most regulars posted at least occasionally in the Daily, so my bad there) - but I will post an announcement on the main board over the weekend.

So basically we will have a few groups, some with joining criteria, some not. We'll start off with three:
  • Regular Dogsey Members - those who log in regularly
  • Daily Thread Chatters - those who take part in the Daily
  • Doggie Stalwarts - those who get involved in campaigns etc

Then we'll have user-created groups and threads as per my announcement in today's Daily.

As always, these sorts of things are always on trial - if they prove to be popular we keep them, if they don't, we don't

Ok so closing this thread now as it's Monday's DT. Please feel free to leave feedback in the Contact a Mod or Feedback section tho - that's actually the best place to leave feedback as I don't always re-read threads and may miss your posts otherwise.
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17