Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:15 PM
TEDDY IS HOME.

Phoned the vet and she asked me go down for a chat. She basically said that she is confident he'll continue to do well and she's happy for me to care for him at home. She said he'll need lots of TLC.

So a little piece of chicken at 7 pm and then again around 10 pm and then slowly increase it tomorrow. He was as happy as larry to see me and came home like he had never been away. It's absolutely amazing that he was at deaths door last night and here he is home again.

There has yet to be a poo which I'm worried about seeing. I hope it's more solid.

He's got to go back on Saturday morning for a check up and I've lots of meds for him. He's asleep on the sofa at the moment, he seems exhausted but when awake he wants to play.

I was a little concerned about how much all this was going to cost but the total bill was £138.00 which I thought was fantastic.

Thank you all once again for your wonderful support. You'll never know how grateful I am.

I've given him hundreds of kisses so he's received plenty from all of you.

Warmest thoughts

Julie and Teddy
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I only caught up with this just now, and I'm so glad that it has all worked out the way we all hoped!

Teddy, Snorri-dog says that if you're that good in a punch-up (and it's obvious that you are!), you ought to be a Viking, and preferably on his side !

Snorri
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Lots of love to both of you.

I am crying again.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Fantastic news, so glad he's well and home with you
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Awww I've been thinking about Teddy all day, it's been a lovely day and now it's got better.

You must be overjoyed!
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:43 PM
You've got get a pic of the little man so we can all kiss our computer screens Great to hear he is home!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
So good to hear that he is home. What a little fighter
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Wonderful news and so pleased he is home. Gentle hugs to Teddy and big hugs to you.
Sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
TEDDY IS HOME.

Phoned the vet and she asked me go down for a chat. She basically said that she is confident he'll continue to do well and she's happy for me to care for him at home. She said he'll need lots of TLC.

So a little piece of chicken at 7 pm and then again around 10 pm and then slowly increase it tomorrow. He was as happy as larry to see me and came home like he had never been away. It's absolutely amazing that he was at deaths door last night and here he is home again.

There has yet to be a poo which I'm worried about seeing. I hope it's more solid.

He's got to go back on Saturday morning for a check up and I've lots of meds for him. He's asleep on the sofa at the moment, he seems exhausted but when awake he wants to play.

I was a little concerned about how much all this was going to cost but the total bill was £138.00 which I thought was fantastic.

Thank you all once again for your wonderful support. You'll never know how grateful I am.

I've given him hundreds of kisses so he's received plenty from all of you.

Warmest thoughts

Julie and Teddy
I can not find the words to say how excited I am for you so I hope this will do.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Awww...what a great day this is. Has really been wonderful to hear how well he's doing Julie. You make sure to give the wee man loads of gentle hugs from his extended Dogsey family. xxxx
Page 16 of 21 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »