View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:57 AM
My thoughts are with you at this terrible time. Remy is not in pain and running free.
Take care of yourself
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Oh I am so sorry and sad for you, Claire and for Sheree as well at the passing of the lovely Remy. She is free from pain and will be running free at The Bridge. My heart goes out to you and to Sheree.

Remy will always be with you in your hearts and one day the pain will ease and you will be able to remember her with smiles, rather than tears.

My thoughts are with you.

Run free at The Bridge Remy, you were indeed a duchess. Goodnight and sleep well.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Im so sorry for your loss, i felt really sad when i logged on today and found out that she has gone. RIP Remy xxx thinking of you.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 02:18 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss its so hard when we lose them sorry i have,nt posted before i have,nt been on here much but i am thinking of you run free little one and you take care of yourself you was a good mum to her
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
My thoughts are with you at this terrible time. Remy is not in pain and running free.
Take care of yourself
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Oh I am so sorry and sad for you, Claire and for Sheree as well at the passing of the lovely Remy. She is free from pain and will be running free at The Bridge. My heart goes out to you and to Sheree.

Remy will always be with you in your hearts and one day the pain will ease and you will be able to remember her with smiles, rather than tears.

My thoughts are with you.

Run free at The Bridge Remy, you were indeed a duchess. Goodnight and sleep well.
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Im so sorry for your loss, i felt really sad when i logged on today and found out that she has gone. RIP Remy xxx thinking of you.
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
I am so sorry to hear of your loss its so hard when we lose them sorry i have,nt posted before i have,nt been on here much but i am thinking of you run free little one and you take care of yourself you was a good mum to her
Thankyou all again It is so so hard to not see her shining happy face and boy do I miss her telling Deacon off, he is being such a brat at the moment, missing his Duchess I think... I miss the clatter of her feet on the floor, her smile, her bringing me a present when I come in... I miss her so much think I will forever....
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 06:36 PM
So so sorry to hear the news, hugs to you all xxx

Run free sweet Remy xxxxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
So so sorry to hear the news, hugs to you all xxx

Run free sweet Remy xxxxxx
Thanks Jules....x
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Im so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you at such a hard time in your life x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Im so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you at such a hard time in your life x
Thanks so much hun xx It was 16 years ago that our last dog died and I know Remy was only here such a short while, but she had such impact, its just heartbreaking that we will never see her again...
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2009, 07:54 PM
so so sorry for your loss, i lost my lurcher in may, the pain does get easier very very slowly but the love and memories get you through it. sending hugs xxx
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16