Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Good to hear Rose.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Many thanks, BD And many thanks again for all your good wishes.

Take care.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Aww...bless her heart. So wonderful to hearxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Many thanks, WH, she was up at 5 am this morning wanting to play It is great to have her back safe and sound. She is still a wee bit wobbly at times but that is to be expected after the amount of fits she had!!

Again, thank you for all your messages and Loki says thank you as well.

Take care.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 09:23 AM
hi Rose Glad to hear she is beginning to get back to her old self. How about you? are you sleeping and eating better now? I hope so.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw many thanks Lynn and I hope so too that she doesn't have any more for a long time to come!!

She is more alert now and her eyes brighter and she is a lot stronger. Remembering too some of her commands - sit and five-hi!! It is great to have her back!!

Take care and again, many thanks
Big KISS from me to your beautiful girl xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and Hun take care, glad your feeling brighter too.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Oh what great news that Loki is home now. I haven't been at the puter for a couple of days but Loki has been in my thoughts still.
So pleased for you Rose.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
hi Rose Glad to hear she is beginning to get back to her old self. How about you? are you sleeping and eating better now? I hope so.
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Big KISS from me to your beautiful girl xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and Hun take care, glad your feeling brighter too.
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Oh what great news that Loki is home now. I haven't been at the puter for a couple of days but Loki has been in my thoughts still.
So pleased for you Rose.

Many thanks, Eunice, YS and GG, oh it is great to see her and her eyes are so bright and alert again Also, woke me up at 5 am wanting to play with her beloved ball!! Loki went into her crate herself last night and wouldn't come out to go thru to her bed, so I slept on the settee again!! Not much sleep as I was listening out for her during the night!

I played with her for a couple of minutes with her ball an she did well. I never thought I would see her about again, to be honest, after the way she looked when I saw her being carried out by the vets at the PDSA! She looked worse than she did when she went in but that was due to the valium she had been given!! It is such a relief.

I say too that her recovery is down to everyones good wishes and thoughts you all and everyone here sent her.

Thank you all so very much.

Take care and Loki says a big THANK YOU as well.

xxxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 12:12 PM
So pleased that Loki is on the mend, seems like all the dogsey prayers and vibes have worked for your beautiful girl. She is such a fighter bless her.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Hello Heather and many thanks for all your lovely wishes and, as you rightly say, all the Dogsey prayers and vibes certainly help her fight.

I get so angry when I think of the breeder(s) who breed from dogs who they know had epilepsy - then tell blatant lies that they didn't know!! Anyway, that's another story!!

Again, many thanks for your wishes and for everyone here and hope you and all on Dogsey, will have a lovely weekend.

xxxxx
Page 15 of 16 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 >