Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
The sarcasm isn't needed in a genuine question. I have nothing further to add if you cannot see that !
It wasn't intended,I just couldn't believe you asked what sort of SBT it was.There's only one.
Manuka
New Member!
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:05 PM
I wasnt speaking in a 'tone' in the first place, not sure where you dreamt that up !

I have nothing further to say to you, as you cant seem to be polite.
That has left me and :smt005: on my behalf, but forum huffs do not answer question in real life, and answers seem to be a little short on the ground, and on behalf of those that are being effected right now - both human and canine
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
It wasn't intended,I just couldn't believe you asked what sort of SBT it was.There's only one.
Well lots of people ask lots of questions, whether you deem them stupid or unbelieveable or anything else !

Lots of people ask me if my dogs are Huskies, I dont ridicule them for asking !
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Manuka View Post

That has left me and :smt005: on my behalf, but forum huffs do not answer question in real life, and answers seem to be a little short on the ground, and on behalf of those that are being effected right now - both human and canine
Where did I say I had all the answers ?

You're not doing bad considering your opening introduction said you wouldnt be posting much, and yet 5 out of your 6 posts have been rather nasty !
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Those who have posted in favour of "wiping out" pitbulls.

Can you tell me how you would want this achieved and whether you would only want the eradication of so called pedigree PB or would this inc PB TYPE, PB crosses?

Globally or in the UK?
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Those who have posted in favour of "wiping out" pitbulls.

Can you tell me how you would want this achieved and whether you would only want the eradication of so called pedigree PB or would this inc PB TYPE, PB crosses?

Globally or in the UK?
I think Dawn has answered that to you several times. She said that neutering them and allowig them to live out their lives. That would see the end of the breed to a degree as they could no longer breed.

For me personally I think tuype would have to be seriously looked at before being included, but crosses would have to be treated thesame as purebreds.

We have no jurisdiction over the US, so I would assume she was stating about the UK.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I think Dawn has answered that to you several times. She said that neutering them and allowig them to live out their lives. That would see the end of the breed to a degree as they could no longer breed.

For me personally I think tuype would have to be seriously looked at before being included, but crosses would have to be treated thesame as purebreds.

We have no jurisdiction over the US, so I would assume she was stating about the UK.
but thats what already happens in the UK due to the DDA. So i beleive her point and the point of the original post which included a link to a US website and US situation suggested that Dawn felt that this breed should be wiped out entirely worldwide or thats certainly how i took it anyway... correct me if i am wrong dawn?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I dont believe banning or wiping out the pitbull will achieve anything.
They will simply latch on to another breed.
I do believe any breed in the right hands and upbringing can make great pets.
I also belive the media are more interested or likely to publish pit bull attacks etc over any other breed, simply for profit.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
but thats what already happens in the UK due to the DDA. So i beleive her point and the point of the original post which included a link to a US website and US situation suggested that Dawn felt that this breed should be wiped out entirely worldwide or thats certainly how i took it anyway... correct me if i am wrong dawn?
But as we know it doesnt happen does it. There are still people out there breeding them on a large scale, so maybe it needs to be looked at again and something else done.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:26 PM
But as we know it doesnt happen does it. There are still people out there breeding them on a large scale, so maybe it needs to be looked at again and something else done.

but what ??
we actually need to eradicate half the human population but thats another argument entirely???

tbhe only way to go as far as i am concerned is tough tough laws and punishments for animal cruelty, animal incidents and a crackdown on BYB breeders
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 37 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »