View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2009, 08:31 AM
I really hope you find him. It is the worst feeling in the world when your dog goes missing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2009, 10:28 AM
My Friend who is a groomer has arrived back from her holidays, so I have just popped round to ask her to keep her eyes and ears open. She knows a lot groomers in other areas so will put the word out about kaos. She is also a fosterer and rescue co-ordinator.

She also knows someone connected with the travellers in Redbridge not near to where kaos went missing I know but worth a try. She is going to ask him to keep his ears open as she says they communicate between the areas.

I have also asked the lady across the way who has a young Siberian Husky to keep her ears open she knows a few people with them also and will keep an ear out for anything unusual.

Natalie the (groomer) suggested if you haven't done it already to take the brother back to where you found him and give him something if you have it with Kaos's smell on it and see if he can pick anything up.

Lets hope we hear some positive news soon.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Some great ideas everyone.

Fingers crossed today is the day xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 11:21 AM
no news,defo not a battersea today either.finishing work then going postering again,i have changed his missing poster to add a 'little white lie' suggested by battersea.dont know how to put it on f.b tho.if anyone wants it i could e-mail it to them.
thanks again for your support ,help,concerns and suggestions!
he must be somewhere.its still too quiet at home.xx
ps... lyn i have chased that add up and waiting for a reply and good idea about santo,but he's too sore to go out searching,he's prob gonna have x-rays on tues if he's still sore,but Tupac's been comming with me,he has a good nose and a new command 'find it'.x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
no news,defo not a battersea today either.finishing work then going postering again,i have changed his missing poster to add a 'little white lie' suggested by battersea.dont know how to put it on f.b tho.if anyone wants it i could e-mail it to them.
thanks again for your support ,help,concerns and suggestions!
he must be somewhere.its still too quiet at home.xx
ps... lyn i have chased that add up and waiting for a reply and good idea about santo,but he's too sore to go out searching,he's prob gonna have x-rays on tues if he's still sore,but Tupac's been comming with me,he has a good nose and a new command 'find it'.x
Awww hope Santo is feeling better soon. You never know Tupac may find a scent and lead you somewhere hopefully.

Natalie has just helped find a beagle that had been missing for 3 weeks, she suggested for the poster to say she had a medical problem and on medication and speyed harder to hide the obvious with a dog though if it hasn't been neutered.

Xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awww hope Santo is feeling better soon. You never know Tupac may find a scent and lead you somewhere hopefully.

Natalie has just helped find a beagle that had been missing for 3 weeks, she suggested for the poster to say she had a medical problem and on medication and speyed harder to hide the obvious with a dog though if it hasn't been neutered.

Xx
just added that he 'needs medication' this am.x
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Have you contacted Dog World or Our Dogs, they often put in about missing dogs, I don't know what the deadline is for this week as its a bank holiday.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2009, 04:00 PM
what about this its sounds odd

http://www.gumtree.com/london/57/44582657.html
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by HannahCB View Post
what about this its sounds odd

http://www.gumtree.com/london/57/44582657.html
Very odd - definitely worth a look or a call to find out colour etc...Fingers crossed
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Just sent her a text got it off f.b fingers crossed it does sound strange and the fact they spell husky huski is odd.

P.S anybody brave enough to ring incase she is out and cant get the number im too soft and will mumble
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 71 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 > Last »