Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by rob
Foxy there are times I wonder what planet your on

are you sure your not blond?

Oi cheeky - we don't all live and breathe football you know Not all of us neglect our poor little lurchers whilst we sit by the telly swigging our lagers out of the fridge you know

I might put Benji his t-shirt on again today then

What time is doom time tonight then - er I mean what time does football start tonight
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
ok do we all want mashed swede for dinner tonight LOL

I've got the house to myself tonight so it looks like the neighbours will be useing ear plugs

and the kids will be asking what a f****** w******** b****** is
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by rob
I've got the house to myself tonight so it looks like the neighbours will be useing ear plugs

and the kids will be asking what a f****** w******** b****** is

Okay got the first word but can't get the other two or have you put too many *** in
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oi cheeky - we don't all live and breathe football you know Not all of us neglect our poor little lurchers whilst we sit by the telly swigging our lagers out of the fridge you know

I might put Benji his t-shirt on again today then

What time is doom time tonight then - er I mean what time does football start tonight
Foxy the lager is in a can and after I take it out of the fridge it goes in a glass and Bob (whippet)
tries to spill it so he gets a drink as well

it kicks off at 8
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Okay got the first word but can't get the other two or have you put too many *** in

oh sorry its ing
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by rob
Foxy the lager is in a can and after I take it out of the fridge it goes in a glass and Bob (whippet)
tries to spill it so he gets a drink as well

it kicks off at 8

Bloomin eck you're posh aren't you - drinking your lager out of a glass - you might miss a goal whilst you are doing that you know Does Bob really like lager? If Benji comes near me and I have red wine and he gets a whiff of it - he runs - he hates the smell of it

Oh I have just remembered, I think there is a really good programme on the telly at 8 o'clock that I simply must not miss (and no it's not the footy ).....................
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Bloomin eck you're posh aren't you - drinking your lager out of a glass - you might miss a goal whilst you are doing that you know Does Bob really like lager? If Benji comes near me and I have red wine and he gets a whiff of it - he runs - he hates the smell of it

Oh I have just remembered, I think there is a really good programme on the telly at 8 o'clock that I simply must not miss (and no it's not the footy ).....................
Did'nt you know Bob loves lager and I dont blame the poor poodle running away from vineger
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by rob
Did'nt you know Bob loves lager and I dont blame the poor poodle running away from vineger

No you never told me that before - although bet he doesn't get much with you around does he And my BICHON is teetotal unlike your lurcher
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 12:57 PM
No you never told me that before - although bet he doesn't get much with you around does he And my BICHON is teetotal unlike your lurcher

He drinks it out of the glass when he thinks I'm not looking

I thought all POODLES liked wine after all they are French arnt they?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by rob
He drinks it out of the glass when he thinks I'm not looking

I thought all POODLES liked wine after all they are French arnt they?

Oh I am going to have to get my mate Kath on you - she will 'poodle' you when she sees this

I'm glad to see you have a civilised, well mannered lurcher - wonder where he learned his manners from then? :smt017 :smt017
Page 14 of 44 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »